A Test Lead with overall 12 years of software testing experience and proved pivotal in a number of key in-house and regulatory software projects. Vikas has been complimented for his strong work ethics, analytical mind, and excellent communication skills. Vikas uses his business and technical knowledge consistently and effectively to meet business demands.
- Hard working, focused and interactive engineering graduate with specialization in software testing.
- Total experience of 12.1 years in software automation and manual testing.
- Proficient in test automation using QTP, Selenium and designing automation framework from scratch.
- Well conversant with the SDLC, STLC lifecycles using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experienced in architecting and developing RPA solutions using UIPath.
- Experienced in domains like Investment Banking, Pharmaceutical/Distribution and LIMS.
- Experienced in test planning, test strategy, test execution, defect management.
- Expertise in functional testing, integration testing, GUI testing, regression testing and database testing.
- Supporting/leading UAT of large programs & analyzing change of requests.
- Experienced in data analytics, business analysis, FSD and use case designing.
- Team player, ability to establish effective rapport with co-workers.
- Cited by client for “persistence, pleasing personality and professional attitude”.
- Cited by team leader for pro-activeness, problem-solving skills and ability to train staff.
- Excellent leadership, management, oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Programming Languages: VB script, VBA, PL/SQL, PERL, C++, Java, Python.
- Testing Tools/Applications: QTP/UFT, Quality Center, JIRA, HP Load Runner, FitNesse, Calypso, Eclipse, Selenium, TestNG, GIT, TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, UI Path.
- Databases/Applications: Oracle 10gR2, MS SQL Server, Ms-office, Ms Outlook Express, Lotus Notes.
|Last Resume Update||September 22, 2018|