Applying for Engineer QA/QC civil
Name: Tariq Ismail
Mob #: +966595493171
Current Location: Saudi Arab (KSA) Riyadh
Expected Salary: 8000 Basic SAR
Notice Period: 30 Days
Total experience: 10 years
- Career Objective
A highly talented, professional and dedicated QA/QC Civil inspector/engineer (Aramco Approved) with 10 years’ experience in Building & Structures Etc. Client (Saudi Aramco Project Gas oil separation plant) & Client (Saudi Electric Company) Power house 380KV & 132/13.8/33 KV S/S. More Experience Building planning and directing the Construction and maintenance of roads/pipelines.
I am seeking to take up a managerial position in the field of Civil Engineering and take on challenging, creative and diversified projects.
ü QA/QC inspection Engineer, Knowledge of Saudi Electric Company & Saudi Aramco standard and code with international standard ASTM, ACI, AASHTO. Knowledge of Earth work, Underground Utilities RTR pipe Installation etc & Rebar engineering, shop drawings include rebar cut and bend schedule Quantities and estimating, designing, Preparing of Boqs, Laboratory testing and field Testing knowledge. Water proofing system Etc.
- Saudi Aramco (Schedule Q) Awareness
- 7 Basic Tools of Quality
- Lesson learnt sharing program
- Safety Training
Employment History 1 to 5Designation Company Department Venue Duration
QA/QC Civil Engineer
Total Quality Management
- Familiar with Client- SEC standard & Aramco standard & Code with International standard ASTM, ACI AASTHO, & ensure its implementation during execution a Project site.
- Ensure that all the inspection and testing activities are being carried out as per client specification, approved IFC Drawing, ITP, Checklist and Applicable international standard and Procedures
- Conduct Site Surveillance and Inspection of Project Civil activities as per approved IFC Drawing
- Check all materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensure its compliance with approved supplier, materials and specifications
- Prepare the Quality Documents such as ITP, Checklist, MOS of the Civil Construction activities.
- Review the contract documents for each Construction Stage/Phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager/Director of any deficiency.
- Prepare and Issue the RFI to client for completed civil activities and received materials
- Issue NCR & Pro- Active as necessary including follow-up and Preventive / Corrective action
- Ensure that the MEP clearance has received prior to pour the concrete as per requirement
- Ensure that the Markup/Redline Drawings are approved from Client prior to Execution at site
- Coordinate with Client Representative to solve the Project Technical and Quality Issues
- Coordinate with Construction Representative to close the Internal /External violation with in ACD (agree completion date)
- Follow up to close the snag points / Punch Points to get the MCC on time
- Implementation of approved worked procedure, technical specification and quality
Control program to achieve required quality,
- Operating SAP module for user decision for about the material release.
- Authoring quality related documentation (reports, logs, and records), completing required information for daily reports and client communications in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with independent laboratory for field test and laboratory test for different materials and sample,
- Attending weekly meeting between contractor client and consultant for quality related matters,
- Ensure that all data and information is updated, well organized and easily accessible; and that lessons learnt, and best practice are capitalized.
Employment History 2 to 4Trade Organization Department Venue Duration
2013 to 2015
- Ensure that the Construction activities are complying the Client Approved IFC Drawing and Project Technical Specification
- Worked as site Engineer and Responsible for overall construction including horizontal and vertical construction.
- Managing manpower and resources on site, coordination and communication with client. Raising material requisitions of material required for completion of the project.
- Ensuring quality procedures and safety plans are being implemented on site and delivered the project in record delivery time.
- Monitor the Site Daily activities and ensure that approved IFC drawing and Project specifications are implemented during construction activities
- Coordinate with Client Representatives to solve the site Technical issue and Prepare the Site Daily & Weekly Reports
- Initiate the Purchase Order as per Project Requirements and ensure that required materials and equipment are available as per project requirements
- Prepare the Weekly and Monthly Progress report and intimate to Construction Manager
- Estimating Quantities and Preparing B.B.S. Etc
- Reinforcement, Bar Bending, Scheduling,
- Construction & rehabilitation of water networks, gravity flow systems, wells or boreholes.
Employment History 3 to 4Trade Organization Department Venue Duration QA/QC Civil Haji Qazi Khan & Co Construction Kohat Makoro 2009 to 2013
- Familiar with Petrochemical and Refining Project Civil Activities Quality Requirements and Building activities sequence and ensure its implementation at Project site
- Review and Implement project specifications, drawings and Quality Control plans & procedures
- Conduct field inspections and producing inspection reports for various construction activities
- Ensure that all sites activities are carried out according to approved IFC Drawing, Approved MOS and Project Technical Specification
- Prepare and Raise the RFIs for the completed activities and received materials at Project Site
- Overall supervision of the ongoing activities and produce Pro-Active Notification and NCR
- coordinate with third party inspection agencies for Concrete Test, FDT Test and calibration of instruments and machines at Project site
- Familiar and Implement the International Standards such as ACI and ASTM, AASTHO at Project
- Inspect the Asphalt material and Asphalting activities at construction of Road works
- Monitor and Inspect the Curing activities with compliance with Project Quality Requirements
- Ensure that Petrochemical Civil activities and Building Finishing activities are carried out as per approved MOS & Quality Requirements
- Inspection and recording non-confirming works reports and implementation of the remedial measures.
- Attending weekly meeting between contractor, client and consultant for quality related matters.
Employment History 4 to 5Trade Organization Department Venue Duration supervisor Descon engineering Buildings Kohat 2008 to 2009
- Estimates materials and equipment needed in construction activities at Project
- Site supervision and execution on all civil, structural and building works in accordance with the approved drawings and project specifications.
- Follow up, monitor, and expedite the needs of materials at the site.
- Scheduling of work so as to meet the target date of completion, it includes checking the availability of materials needed and also manpower requirement to meet the said target date.
- Coordinate with Site Engineer and Purchase Engineer for the required materials at Project site.
QualificationInstitute Session Division B. Tech (Hons) Preston University Islamabad 2014 3.1 Gpa D.A.E civil G.P.I Kohat 2008 2nd S.s.c G:C:H School Kohat 2002 2nd
- Office Auto Mission
- In page
- Corel Draw
- Auto Cad
- Inter Net
- Hard Ware
- Typing speed 45
- Sex: Male
- Email: Tariq9000@Gmail.com
- Skype: Tariqismail9000@Gmail.com
- Nationality: Pakistan
- I.C No: 14301-6417821-1
- Religion: Islam
- Date of Birth: 02/08/1985
- Domicile: Kpk Kohat
- District: Kpk Kohat
- Marital Status: Married
- Children: Only (4)
- Passport No: BJ1858212
- Date of issue: 1st Apr 2014
- Date of expire: 31 March 2019
- Computer use, Construction works & Technical Works & drive motor bike
- Making future for Family and build Mega Construction…
- English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindco, Pashto, Panjabi,
- I do hereby declare that all statements in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- As per request
Saudi Arab Riyadh
From KPK Kohat Pakistan
|Last Resume Update||September 29, 2018|
|Address||riyadh, Saudi Arabia|