Seeking an opportunity with a dynamic growth oriented organization. One that encourages contributing my knowledge development skills profitably and offers an opportunity to learn and expand horizon. A challenging position that will use my Talents, skills and experience. Having 11 years of Accounts & Finance Experiences in Gulf.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.com.).
- Well versed in Oracle ERP, MS Office Applications, Tally ERP, Focus and Peachtree.
- Energetic and capable of working independently and a good deal of autonomy.
- Have excellent time management skills & can meet the deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Successful in facing new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the organization & clients.
- Accountant, M/s Costra Saudi (01.07.2016 – Present)
- Accountant, M/s Elegant Industries LLC, Dubai, UAE (01.07.2007 – 30.06.2016)
PROVEN JOB PROFILE:
- Perform daily accounting transactions such as creating & posting vouchers.
- Accurately record cash transactions.
- Supervise & coordinate in petty cash activities for the company.
- Entering the petty cash related business data into accounting system used by the organization.
- Perform timely monthly reconciliations of cash imprest.
- Prepare daily cash summary.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable & Payable ledgers, checking, verifying and posting supplier/vendors invoices/Project Cumulative & Final invoicing.
- Prepare Statement of account, fully reconciled & supported with relevant and original approved documents.
- Prepare monthly / weekly and other periodical financial reports.
- Ensure appropriate approvals prior in all type of payments like imprest, advance, utilities, rent, fuel, suppliers & other cheques, etc.
- Payment Follow-Up and Preparation of cheques
- Prepare payroll: checking time sheet and preparing individual and consolidated payroll sheet based on monthly attendance report.
- Review payroll transaction for accuracy and disbursement of wages for more than 100 workers.
- Verification of overseas travel expenses of operative staff and workers.
- Review and confirm payroll related calculations including deduction, staff benefits etc.
- Prepare debtors’ listings & constantly follow up for payments.
- Check customers’ credit ratings & advise the management accordingly.
- Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of debtors and creditors.
- Generated income statements and prepared balance sheets, general ledger, checks and reports.
2005 Bachelors in Commerce (B. Com.)
Osmania University, India
- Good command on MS Office Applications
- Oracle ERP
- Tally ERP
Driving Licence – VALID Saudi & U.A.E
English, Hindi, Urdu & Telugu
Date of Birth 14.02.1983
Visa on Transferable Iqama.
I, hereby declare that the information furnished above is correct at the best of my knowledge & abilities and will be able to produce the required certificates of proof on demand.
|Last Resume Update||October 23, 2018|
|Address||2194, Saudi Arabia|
Major subjects are accounting