Address: 03,Deepa Nivas,Bhandup Complex,Khindipada,Mulund-West,Mumbai– 400 078.
Contact No: +91 810 8980 888
E-Mail: [email protected]
PASS PORT # M9728908
KSA Driving License # 2436197855
Offering professional experience with the Freight Forwarding Industry in operations, Product management, customer support, business development, Planning & Man management
Seeking senior level assignments with a growth oriented logistics Industry to utilize my acquired organizational, leadership and analytical skills while attaining personal and professional growth.
- An accomplished operations and business development professional with over 10 years of brilliant and achievement driven experience with the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Exceptional consensus building, interpersonal & negotiation skill, analytical approach & comprehensive problem detection/solving abilities, giving total solutions for any area/problem.
- Keen strategist, adept at creating innovative strategies and formulating administrative policies for accelerated growth of the organization.
- A self- starter with a can- do attitude, look at challenges as opportunities, extremely productive in a high volume, high stress environment.
Business Administration • Coordination Skills •Product development • Customer Service Management •Operations
Resource Management • Air & Sea Strategic Planning / Leadership • Cross-functional Coordination • Excellent Leadership Quality • HR Management • Courier & Airport Cargo Operation • GCC Transportation Operation & International Logistics Agency Net work setup.•
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
First line logistics Senior –BDM--Dammam -KSA. Apr 2017 - July 2018. Fast Logistics India Pvt ltd Asst.Manager-Mumbai. June 2016 - Mar 2017. Fast Forward Express. Manager, West India – Mumbai Aug 2012 - May2016 Freight India Logistics Pvt.Ltd. Asst Manager Operation & Customer Service– Mumbai Apr 2006 - July-2012
- Regional Management: Responsible for Regional /department budgets - ensuring cost control measures -meeting the organizations financial and productivity goals. Handle task & time management of each staff member. Setting goals and formulating development plans for the team. Leading & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in Customer service and operations.
- General Administration: Generate/Prepare/schedule/execute reports while coordinating with the Head office for the plans, strategies & other administrative activities of the organisation. Helped the company to get the relevant business licenses to conduct bonafide business.
- Product Development: Take strategic decision for growth in air freight product on Inbound and Outbound, rate negotiations for RFQ, support to sales staff in selling of air freight, support to operations, carrier development. Had setup hub and spoke integrated logistics for a specific customer.
- Operation: Handled a team and had worked towards achieving “Make it right First Time” motto. Monitoring the entire process of supply chain activities involved in the Freight forwarding industry.
- Customer service: Coordinated /supervised air imports customer service department. Regular interaction with customers for business development. Monitoring and ensuring operations and customer service requirements are met with. Assess internal and external customer feedback; identify areas of improvement, ensuring prompt resolution of queries and grievances thereby ensuring customer delight.
- Vendor management: Identify & develop new vendors (airlines, shipping lines, trucking companies). Successfully organised vendor meets and provided marketing support to sales on business development.
- Trade lane development: Co ordination with overseas offices on special rates requests and exchange of sales leads.
- Pricing Support: Provide pricing support to sales team and the network; offer technical assistance to customers and internal sales unit.
Summary of total Experience:
50% - General management consisting of Branch management, Department management & Product management.
35% - Customer service + Business development
15% – Documentation & field operations at junior level –inception stage
- Setup new branch at Mundra, India where new businesses were identified and successfully managed it.
- Setting up of processes to control and manage receivables.
- Customs bonded warehousing and distribution solution and managing the inventory for a particular customer.
- Assist in Lane development and build up network relationships.
- Setting up of offices in the western region & enhance biz opportunities
KSA & Dubai - To participate on a core meeting for Buyer Consolidation ex UAE & Setup new branch at 7 Emirates Dubai.& Full knowledge of Saudi Market specially GCC Transportation
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BBA – Business Administration & International Business Madurai Kamaraj University l 2005
INSERVICE TRAINING/ PROGRAMS ATTENDED
CII Institute of Logistics & Supply Chain Management l 2007
Languages Known English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam & Sourashtra. Date of birth 17 Jan 1984 Reference Available on request.
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|