Mechanical Engineering Diploma with 14+ years Experience as Plumbing and Fire fighting Engineer
- Leading Junior Supervisors, Foremen, and Subcontractors on the progress of work, quality and safety, with duties encompassing project reviews, progress monitoring, and scheduling.
- Managing Plumbing, Drainage, firefighting, Ducting, Chilled water piping and erection of mechanical equipment as part of project execution. Ensuring timely completion of the project, including testing, commissioning and hand over of the project to the client; coordinating with the client, contractor, vendors, and consultants as well for arranging various resources for project completion.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Timely maintenance of mechanical equipment and other services
- Guiding a team of draughtsman for preparing detailed shop drawings for the project along with the client and project consultants.
- Supervising project activities, along with a team of subcontractors.
- Implementing strict procedures for resource utilization.
- Providing continuous training to subcontractors and subordinates for developing their skills and knowledge with regard to project activities.
- Daily & Weekly report preparation, materials stock updating etc.
- Daily checking of installations and pending works preparation as per the planned schedule.
- Co-ordination with the civil team for the wall, floor & false ceiling clearances after the Inspection.
- Co-ordination and clarification with MEP & other services to sort out the site issues
- Materials follow-up with procurement, logistics and store teams.
|Last Resume Update||March 22, 2019|