An enthusiastic Accountant with drive, determination and experience of working in a busy working environment, providing support to finance accountants and to other administrative officers. Possessing excellent numerical and data entry skills along with a comprehensive understanding of the OHADA law and international financial reporting standards. Having a
proven ability to ensure that day to day work is carried out in line with the agreed policies and procedures and quality standards.
Keen to find a challenging finance or managerial position with an ambitious & exciting company where I will continue to increase my work experience and develop my abilities.
|Last Resume Update||April 2, 2019|
|Phone Number||+237 693 59 00 32|
Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Bsc in Economics and Financial Engineering