Head - Operations
Dates EmployedMar 2019 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 8 mos
LocationAl-Khobar Governorate, Saudi Arabia
- To acquire, retain and extend new and existing business growth through structural and comprehensive account management of freight operations in the region specially with clients of Oil & Gas verticals.
- Proactively manage daily Freight Forwarding activities of the company to include all sea, air, road and warehousing operations.
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services
- Travel throughout nominated regions expanding operational and strategic growth.
- Manage pre qualifications and regional tenders.
- Manage 3rd party contractors constantly, ensuring service quality compliance and competitive rate levels.
- Interface with operational team in order to ensure safe project execution to client’s satisfaction, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual requirements.
- Introduce SOP’s, Method Statements and Risk Assessment for each individual account/project to ensure operational accuracy.
- Designing and implementation of staff realignment initiative, thereby developing a highly motivated team utilizing extensive coaching & counseling.
- Provide direction and support to the team, defining departmental manning levels as necessary.
- Set and monitor KPI’s (key performance indicators) for all staff to access performance and growth, set targets against agreed timelines.
- Ensure the international forwarding and domestic brokerage is services are pre organized and aligned, meeting deadlines across each sector.
- Constant interaction with global network of agents
- Responsible for overall operations and accounts functionality
|Last Resume Update||October 25, 2020|