More than 19 years ( including 15 years in UAE) of Post graduate experience in Construction Engineering of various disciplines for Planning/Scheduling/Execution/Cost Control / Quality Control / Extension Time Claims/Project management with Contracting / Consulting firms.
Type of Projects Handled are:
- Nakheel Mall- Around 4.5 million sq.ft. Retail- Mall development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai (Nakeelmall.com)-Handing Over in process now- AED 1.5 billion
- Palm Tower- 60 Storey Tower of Hotel/Residential Apartment on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai (thepalmtower.com)- Ongoing now- AED 1 billion
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum City- District One- Mixed Use development with high end Villas & Mansions ( www.meydansobha.com)
- Sobha Hartland (School/ Towers/Villas/Infrastructure/Club House/Hotel) Mixed use development project.( www.sobhahartland.com)
- Buildings (Towers, Medium Rise, Clusters) and Villas- Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Towers in Tecom, Garhoud, Al Fattan Crystal Tower (JBR), International City-Cluster buildings, Villas.
- Leisure and Mixed use Development including Golf Course-- Jumeirah Golf Estates Project, Dubai.(www.jumeirahgolfestates.com)
- Infrastructure (Underground utilities, Highways, Bridges)- Ruwais By pass Project, South Shamkha Infrastructure Project , Jumeirah Golf Estates, Sohar Port Freezone (Oman).
- Metro Rail Projects- Etihad Rail- Abu Dhabi, Riyadh Metro, Doha Metro-Qatar Rail- Design Project Programmes.
- Mixed Use projects (Large scale developments including Aerospace)- Al Ain Aerospace, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai.
- Industrial (Heavy civil Pump Houses in Nuclear Power Projects, Water Treatment Plant)- for Tarapur Atomic Power Station , Mumbai and Bawana, Delhi Water Treatment Plant, India.
- Marine (Underground water channel of 1345 m, Rock bunds, Tetrapods) - Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Mumbai, India.
üMRICS (Project Management)- Chartered Project manager
üExperience working with FIDIC Contract.
üExpertise in Delay Claim analysis with Time Impact Analysis /Window Analysis.
üPost graduate qualification in Construction Management from NICMAR , India.
üCurrently holding PMP certification from PMI, USA.
üMember of PMI, USA
- Member of Institution of Surveyors (MIS)
|Last Resume Update||May 20, 2019|
|Address||DubaI, United Arab Emirates|
Project: 1. Nakheel Mall, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai (> 420,000 m2 BUA) Approx. AED 1.5 b
2. Palm Tower (60 storeys, Hotel &Apartments), Palm Jumeirah Dubai Approx. AED 1 b
─ Overall Project Management for interfaces with the Sub-consultants including WBS and CBS with respect to Client, Authorities, Procurement of Client nominated sub-contractors, Pre-and Post-Construction & Handing over.
─ Manage the Critical issues pending with Client /Contractor on weekly basis and endeavour to resolve the issues with the team to avoid delays on the project.
─ Dashboard Reports and KPIs for Client review.
─ Manage the overall change management process including time and cost impacts for Client.
─ Assisted Project director in all project management correspondence to Client and Contractor.
─ Developed overall Consultant’s staff deployment schedule for Client approval.
─ Established project reporting procedures on site and managing Client’s expectations.
─ Facilitated Risk Management Workshops with Risk Register updates including mitigation plan .
─ Reviewed and approved Contractor’s baseline programme under sub clause 8.3
─ Reviewed /commented/ follow up with Contractor’s reports.
─ Cost Management with estimating and cost forecasting with Cost Consultants.
─ Reviewed and recommended Contractor’s Extension of Time (EOT) claim to the Client.
─ Coordinated Close out /Handing over to the Tenants in retail
Manager- Planning/ Ast Project Manager
1. Jumeirah Golf Estates Phase A, B & C, (Leisure & Infrastructure) Dubai - Approx AED 4b
2. Infrastructure Development for 3142 Villas, South Shamkha Abu Dhabi - Approx AED 1.6b
3. Al Fattan Crystal Towers (Multi-storey Hotel Apartment), Dubai Marina -Approx. AED 900m
4. Aerospace Development (Mixed use & Infrastructure), UAE
5. Doha Metro Rail Stations Design project programme, Qatar
6. Mafraq – Ghweifat Highway (Infrastructure Project), Abu Dhabi - Approx AED 3b
7. Sohar Freezone – Design and Engineering Services, (Infrastructure) Oman - Approx OMR 30m
8. Desalination Plant, Design Services at Halul Island, Qatar - Approx. AED300m
9. Etihad Rail (Abu Dhabi) & Riyadh Metro (Saudi) Design Development Tender
─ Preparation and Maintenance of Strategic Programme & Integrated Project Master Schedules for all the types of Buildings, Mixed Use, Golf Course (Leisure), Aerospace Cluster, Towers, Infrastructure for all phases including Critical path analysis with Oracle Primavera 6.
─ Pre-Construction (Engg. Design/Procurement), Construction and Commissioning, programmes including Critical Interfaces for all types of projects.
─ Delay Analysis of Claim submission by the Contractor for Extension of Time recommendation to the Employer using Time Impact Analysis (Windows Analysis) approach.
─ Provide SPI & CPI values based on EVM reports to generate Cost Estimate at Completion.
─ Risk Assessment and its Impact on schedule including Risk Registers.
─ Development of Project Scheduling Procedure for Project Control systems as part of PMP.
─ Establish & monitor program and project controls KPI's throughout project.
─ Experience in Time Chainage Diagrams for Rail engineering programmes.
─ Implementation of 4Projects Software and experience working on Aconex.
─ Co-ordination with Sub Developers & Contractors to finalise the working programme and track their progress to complete project on time.
─ Assessing impact of Employer design/construction changes and schedule slippages to the ongoing areas of work.( change management process)
─ Highlighting Areas of Concern from the programme and the project to the higher management.
─ Analysis of Monthly Progress Reports from contractor on site.
─ Supporting Bid and Tender reviews as required.
Senior Planning Engineer
Project: Atlantis Multi-storey 1575 room Hotel Tower & Conference Centre, Palm Jumeirah (www.atlantisthepalm.com)- Approx. AED 1b
─ Preparation & co-ordination of all baseline & internal programmes with resource and cost loading.
─ Co-ordinated with site team to check and confirm that the current programme is achieved on site.
─ Ensured the movement of false work as per programme is fully understood to site manager level.
─ Checked the current productivity achieved on site and analysing its impact on programme.
─ Identification of delays, areas of concern and provide corrective actions to achieve contract milestone dates.
─ Ensured proper handovers to follow on trades.
─ Managed team of 5 Planners & representing the planning function with all stakeholders.
Planning and Cost Control Engineer
27 Nos Residential/Commercial Buildings at International City, Dubai - Approx AED300m
2B+G+M+7 Residential/Commercial Buildings at Muraqabat, Dubai
2B+G+9 Building at TECOM, Dubai
B+G+M+3 Residential Building at Garhoud, Dubai
Responsibilities included for above projects:
─ Preparation of project baseline programme in Primavera /CCS (Resource and Cost loaded).
─ Preparation and update of manpower, equipment deployment schedules.
─ Finalisation of construction budget in CCS (Candy package)
─ Preparation/update of material, shop drawings, subcontractor & procurement schedules.
─ Monitoring the actual progress at site, milestones including progress reports.
─ Preparation of actual cash flow and manpower curves.
─ Generating Cost at Completion reports (profit analysis) using CCS.
─ Review of indents for material requisitions to be within the budget
─ Checking for cost/time impact on variations to the projects.
─ Preparation for Time Impact programme for EOT for project.
─ Assisting project manager in all planning related correspondence
─ Co-ordination/monitoring of subcontractors regarding their programme of works and follow up.
Civil Engineer ( Planning, Execution. Billing)
Tarapur Atomic Power Project 3 and 4 for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
─ Planning and execution of reinforced cement concrete (RCC) structures in pump house.
─ Planning and execution of underwater excavation of 1345m long channel.
─ Preparation of Method Statements, QA plans for project.
─ Monthly bills for the work done for clients and subcontractors.
─ Planning for the monthly schedule and inflow for the balance work.
─ Preparation of daily and weekly progress reports.
MRICS in Project Management ( Chartered Project Manager)
Certified as Chartered project Manager from RICS Institute UK
PMP Certification in Project Management
Post Graduation in Advanced Construction management
Bachelors in Construction Engineering