To excel professionally in the areas of Business development, to contribute towards the growth of the organization, as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through company’s comprehensive business framework and there by act as a change catalyst for the organizational cultural and transformation through the development among Team Members.
- An astute professional with Approx 5 years of extensive experience in Front Office Activities including front desk, reservation, and concierge and travel desk, sales. Epbax etc working according to SOP’s.
- Currently serving with Regent palace Hotel- Dubai as a Front Office Supervisor (Since Mar 2017)
- Experience to understand guests needs and satisfaction.
- Sales: - A dept in market communication, image & brand building with the guests as well as with the travel agents, growing and managing professional associates and client relationships and handling good potential companies.
- High Integrity, energetic & versatile leader known for ability to create a good first thought of the property.
EXTRA ADVANCE SKILLS:
- Excellent problem solving capabilility towards critical issues in Hospitality Industry.
- Handled all conditions such as solve guest inquiries, requirement, problems etc.
- Helped in Hotel Sales to generate good occupancy & ARR and complete the target.
- Helped to carry daily processes to increase the speed of total work.
- Completed all cash & billing related activities on required date.
- Maintain the good relationship with guest with the help of good communication skills.
- Building Client Base and giving leads to sales team.
- Work well under pressure, time efficient, systematic working methodology.
- Presently working with Marasa Sarovar Premiere as a Duty Manager.
- Worked with Regent Palace Hotel (United Arab Emirates) as a Front Office Supervisor. (Mar-2017-June 2018).
- Worked with Royal Orchid Hotel as a Front Office Executive. (Sep 2016- Mar 2017).
- Worked with Neelams the Grand Hotel in Goa as a Front office Jr Executive. (Sep 2015- July 2016)
- Worked with Chrome Hotel in Kolkata as a Front Office Supervisor. (Aug 2010- July 2015)
- Worked with Café Coffee Day in Kolkata as a Café In charge. (Oct 2007-May-2010)
- Diploma in Hotel Management Catering Technology and applied nutrition. (Passed in 2007).
- Bachelor of Commerce from Andrews College, under Kolkata University (Passed in 2004).
- Intermediate Board of Higher Secondary Education (Passed in 2001).
- Intermediate Board of Secondary Education (Passed in 1999).
It & Computer Skills:
Good Knowledge in PMS software –IDS old and new version.
Good knowledge in Word, Excel, Internet
- Interacting with People.
Name : SANKAR BISWAS
Father’s Name : LATE KANAI LAL BISWAS
Date of Birth : 22nd May 1981
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Bengali
I hereby declare that the above-furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Promise that I can render my services at most satisfaction of my superiors and the management. I request your good self too kindly consider my resume and provide me a chance to serve in your esteemed organization.
|Last Resume Update||March 12, 2019|