ROSEMARIE PANGAN SANTOS
Bldg. 218 Street # 11 Discovery Garden Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
Contact no: 052 597 5778
Birthday: May 16, 1994
Age: 24 years old
Place of Birth: Philippines
Religion: Roman Catholic
Height: 5’3 Weight: 50 kgs
Civil Status: Married
Languages: English and Tagalog
Visa Status: Visit Visa
Seeking for suitable career that matches and utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. I want exploit my talents, to become a responsible person by doing hard work, and to deliver my best to the organization.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Well versed using computer knowledgeable of using MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and etc.,
• Speak fluent in English
• Willing to serve with the best of my ability, sincerely, honesty with hard work
• Able to work as a part of a team
• Can act an own initiative and organizational skills
• Have a positive attitude towards change
• Flexible with working hours
• Self- motivated and goal- oriented
• Able to develop close working relationship
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Belhasa Real Estate – Belhasa Group of Companies Abu Hail Hor Al Anz, Al Ittihad Road near Al Quiyadah Metro, Belhasa Building, Dubai UAE. P.O Box. 1286 Receptionist Secretary / Admin Assistant November 2015 up to November 2017
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES (Receptionist Secretary / Admin Assistant):
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them properly
• Greet all visitors to the office, both in person and by telephone
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
• Respond to incoming telephone calls by transferring calls appropriately to staff concerned, taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages
• Send visitors by department as per they needed and by giving them instructions
• Assist the clients and feel them comfortable
• Maintains cleanliness in the reception area by complying with the procedures, rules and regulations
• Arranging couriers
• Maintains security and telecommunications system
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Reception and forwarding of faxes/calls
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as (filing, photocopying, scanning and etc.,)
• Receive, sort and distribute the mai
l • Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues • Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Coordinate office procedures
• Listing properties and upload photos / videos on various portals such as, Property Finder, Bayut, Dubizzle, Just Property, etc.
• Sort all incoming mail (courier/post) and ensure that these are forwarded promptly to staff concerned
• Manage shared calendar and diary management
• Organize, schedule and alert manager about cancellations or new meetings
• Sorting and distributing notifications or memos from the head office
• Follow up and making a report for the pending renewals
• Sending and follow up all the files or for signatures to the signatory
• Manage and preparing staff appointments (annual, unpaid and sick leave form of the employees)
• Preparing passport request of the employees
• Order office stationary and supplies, manage courier relationship and post distribution
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquirie
s • Maintain contact list. Ensure that the company directory is up to date and that all abbreviated dialing codes in the telephone & fax system are correct. Make sure updated directories are circulated within the office
• Coordinate repairs to Office equipment
• Receiving receipts from the suppliers and forward to designated department
• Preparing the request letter such as (warning, resignation and salary certificate letter)
• Monitoring the attendance of the employees. Monitor daily staff movement, i.e. keep track of personnel who are either on holiday, out in the field or off sick in order to direct calls appropriately to the right department • Submitting the weekly attendance and work trans force to the accounts
• Preparing the monthly maintenance labor card
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expedite orders for supplies & verifying receipt of supplies (Kitchen and Office supplies)
• Updating and calling the renewals of the Buildings
• Preparing and making the security deposit form letter of the Property building
Vibal Publishing House- Vibal Group Manila Office G. Araneta Ave., cor. Ma. Clara St., Quezon City, Philippines Sales Analyst July 2014- July 2015
JOB DESCRIPTION (SALES ANALYST):
• Responsible for evaluating and predicting sales trends for a mid to large sized company in order to help a company optimize its promotional strategies.
• Collect sales records and evaluate performance based on sales quotas.
• To enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision making.
• Create forecasts for future sales trends.
• Determines the promotional activities a company will engage in to sell its products
• Gathers predicts market trends that allow an organization to plan and change sales techniques to improve profit.
• Collect, Analyze, Evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
• Analyze sales and performance records and recommend promotions.
• Assist clients through answering phone calls and by personal conversation.
• Guide sales people (Key accounts, Regional Sales etc.) in entering an accurate forecasts in CRM tool, generate reports for forecast and collaborate forecast into.
• Worked closely with the internal teams to strategically drive company wide goals and improve operations and sales process.
• Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
• Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
• Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
2010-2014 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Bulacan State University Malolos City, Bulacan
2006-2010 Secondary Level Paombong High School Paombong, Bulacan
2000-2006 Primary Level St. Martin De Porres Catholic School Paombong, Bulacan
Bureau of Internal Revenue No. 48 (West Makati) Taxpayers Service Section 5/F 313 BIR Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City STUDENT INTERN- November 2013- February 2014
|Last Resume Update||October 2, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|