The undersigned wishes to apply for full-time HR-Admin Assistance position or any position that I may be qualified for within my field of experience. I have been practicing my profession for 15 years. My exposure has been in the area of hospitality industries, customer service, and refinery industries.
I wish to further expand my horizons and to, inevitably, explore more possibilities and challenges. I have excellent communication skills. I can perform multi-task and an effective team player.
Attached is my extensive Curriculum Vitae for your review and consideration. Should I qualify and be considered for any of your manpower requirements, I can join the company immediately and presently contact on my mobile phone number: +971528438419 or email: email@example.com.
I am hoping fervently to hear from you soon. Thank you so much for your time
|Last Resume Update||September 29, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Handle a variety of administrative task.
• Answer, screen and direct phone calls.
• Arrange visitor’s gate pass thru JAFZA Tasreeh automated system.
• Arrange letter request to obtain NOC for any documents or materials that requires entry and exit permit as part of JAFZA policies.
• Prepare and check the availability of conference room.
• Produce and distributes correspondence memos, letters and forms.
• Receive, verify and distribute all invoices.
• Assist all insurance requirements for new employees and renewals.
• Arrange cash advances employees and petty cash report reimbursement and forward to account department.
• Responsible in registration and monitoring (Hanvon Attendance Management System 7).
• Create Admin Purchases Order through SAP.
• Provide Administration requested documents for processing such as employees passport, visas, photos and CEC card.
• Handle regular production needs of food supply orders for guest and employees.
• Apply new and request any issue each employees bank application.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Hotel Restaurant Management (B.S.B.A, - H.R.M.)