MANAGER at LETS GO BAHRAIN (Destination Management Company in the Kingdom of Bahrain) - A subsidiary of Dadabhai Travel & Tours,
P.O.Box: 387, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Mobile: +973 3940 6785
JOB OBJECTIVEExperienced administrator with strong management and organization knowledge and Bachelor’s degree in Commerce. Seeking a suitable position of Administrative / Office Manager / Inbound Tours Manager wherein I could use my knowledge & vast experience in those fields. I possess strong leadership ability and my previous work experiences should also assist me in contributing to the perfection of the job performance.
Name : Rajiv Varma P.K.
Age : 52
CPR number : 671033590
Passport Number : Z5428465
Date of Issue : 08.MAR.2020
Date of expiry : 07.MAR.2030
Nationality : INDIAN
Height & Weight : 170cms / 80kg
Marital Status : Married
ENGLISH : Speak, Read & Write
ARABIC : Speak (basic)
HINDI : Speak & Read
MALAYALAM: Native language
TAMIL : Speak
Academic Education: Bachelor of Commerce
ü Type Writing English Higher Grade
ü CERTIFICATE IN WINDOWS 95 & MS OFFICE
ü SABRE BASICS – AIRLINE RESERVATION
PERSONAL PROFILE- Innovative in complete office administration. planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems.
- Knowledge in formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees etc.
- Optimism, general awareness, loyal & ability to create trust in all
- Good and efficient public contacts in Bahrain & with many worldwide tour operators
- Experienced with preparation & operation of packaged travel & tour products in the travel arena.
- Possess strong negotiation and pricing skills.
- Participation Certificate in National Integration & Environment Protection Youth Camp, India (All India basis)
- Exemplary Certificate from National Cadet Corps, SENIOR Division of Kerala Air Squadron NCC Wing.
- Air Miles Certification for successful coordination of Air Miles Sports Day in Bahrain - Volunteer Leader’s Training Course Certificate by National Service Scheme (State Level)
- Certificate from The Supreme Council for Environment, Kingdom of Bahrain for successful coordination of Youth Environmental Gathering conducted in Kingdom of Bahrain
(1) LET’S GO BAHRAIN P.O. Box: 387, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
q The leading Destination Management Company (DMC) in the Kingdom of Bahrain recognized and approved by Ministry of Tourism & Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority (BTEA)
Position : MANAGER since February 2018
- Complete administration and managing the daily business operations of the Company from the stage of its formation. Managing Tours, VISA requirements, Hotel bookings, Meet and Assist, Transfers, Group movements & MICE activities etc.,
- Develop & implement strategies; attend international exhibitions for promoting Tourism in Bahrain.
- Develop external relationships and partnerships with BTEA – Bahrain Tourism & Exhibitions Authority and overseas tour operators
- Monitoring and reporting company performance to Management
Immediate reporting Manager : Mr. Adnan Gilitwala, Director;
Contact number: 17 10 3020 / 17 10 3030 / 39 92 4343
Reason for Leaving : As a part of corporate downsizing due to the pandemic situation
Last working Day : 31.August.2020
(2) ATBAHRAIN B.S.C (CLOSED) - The Destination Management Company of The Kingdom of Bahrain
A wholly owned subsidiary of Mumtalakat Holding Company, a sovereign wealth fund of the government of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Location: Bahrain Financial Harbour, West Tower, 10th Floor, P.O. Box 60604, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Position: Product Manager: December 2015 – January 2018
- Administration of Inbound Department; creating Tours packages - Product development & costing
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities with hotels, airlines, ground transportation providers, event planners, and other tour operators.
- Responsible for contracting and negotiation of local hotels and suppliers.
- Handled complete operations / ground handling of Fits, Groups, Tours & MICE activities
Immediate reporting Manager : Mr. Benjo Van Larhoven – General Manager
& Mr. Peter Cook – CEO
Contact person : Ms. Hasna Zavrak, HR & ADMIN Manager
Contact number: 3300 0275
Reason for Leaving : DMC closed and opened the business to private
(3) DADABHAI TRAVEL & HOLIDAYS P.O. Box: 387, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
q The leading Travel and Tour Agency in Bahrain since 1981
Position: Administration Assistant : June 2007 – December 2010
Manager (Inbound) : January 2011 –01. October.2015
- Office Administration, Supervision of Meet and Assist / Transportation, Refunds & co-ordination of Airmiles.
- Manage complete Inbound Operations - excursions, MICE and hotel reservations, staff management
- Maintaining good relationship with all the local hoteliers and suppliers
Immediate reporting Manager : Ms. Shahnaz Al Qaseer, Chief Operating Officer.
Contact: 17 103010 / 17 103030 / 17 210191
Reason for Leaving : To join the Government Destination Management Company
(4) JETAIR PRIVATE LIMITED (GSA GULF AIR) Trivandrum District – 6950 10, Kerala State. INDIA
- A part of the Jetair group of companies who were the General Sales Agent for Gulf Air Company, Air France, Air Seychelles, American Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Biman Bangladesh, Jet Airways, & Royal Jordanian.
Position: Secretary I: 02. August 2004 – August 2006
- Making Reports / Presentations for meetings
- Updating Daily Passenger & Cargo statements and assisting Marketing Department to prepare reports
- Reporting to higher Management for their requirements and needs
Position: Marketing Officer: Period: 01. September 2007 to 31. May.2007
- Study and analysis of Competitor Advertisement Campaign and Market analysis
- Informing about updated product awareness to Travel and Tour Agents.
- Preparing Regular, Tactical & One-off sanction requests through “Off Tariff Input System” package.
- Marketing functions like preparing marketing slides for meetings / presentations, statistical updating, weekly & monthly marketing reports, MIDT analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
(5) ALWAHA GROUP / COMMERCIAL BUSINESS HOUSE Corporate Office, Al-Akariyah Commercial Centre,
Dammam – King Saud Street, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
q The company had few Fuel stations, Cleaning centers, Super Markets, rent a car services, Mineral water plants and also indulged in Import and Marketing of various products.
Position: Executive Secretary cum Personnel Officer. Period: 28.Dec. 1992 to 05.Feb. 1995
- Office Administration: - Equipment, Printing & Stationary, personnel, vehicles etc.
- Was a part of the selection process during recruitments
- Coordination of Visa Stamping, staff accommodation, staff medical, Air Tickets etc.,
(6) NAHIL COMPUTER COMPANY Corporate Office, P.O. Box: 59205, Riyadh – 11525, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
q A leading company in Saudi Arabia in the I.T. Sector dealing with Computers & all accessories, and I.T. related services and also had an International Training Centre
Position: Administrator. Period: 01. Jul.95 to 01. Apr.97
- Complete Office Administration: - Office equipments, Repairs & maintenance, Printing & Stationary, personnel, vehicles etc & worked as Confidential / Executive Secretary
- Complete Supervision of Local Purchase and administration of Co-op Marketing Development Funds
Mr. Adnan Gilitwala, Director
DADABHAI TRAVEL & TOURS
P.O. Box 387, Manama, Bahrain
Contact: 17 10 3020 / 17 10 3030
Mobile: 39 92 4343
Relationship: Immediate Manager Mr. JP Menon, Chairman & Managing Director
Uni Grad Education Center W.L.L
Mob: +973 3220 3600
Tel: +973 1734 4971/2
Relationship: Friend Indusekharan.A.C
Manager Accounts & Finance
Remza Investment Group/Nasser Pharmacy, PO Box 684| Manama, Bahrain
Tel: - +973 17 740 900
I hereby certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information mentioned above in this Bio Data & application is true, correct, complete, and made in good faith. I will submit necessary Certificates / Credentials, as and when required.
Name : RAJIV VARMA P.K.
Date : September 2020
|Last Resume Update||September 5, 2020|