- 19+ years of experience in the execution of various interior design & decoration projects in U.A.E/Kuwait/Qatar.
- Thorough knowledge of estimation & design concepts and joinery
- Expertise in sourcing specified materials
- Experience in managing projects.
- Production co-ordination of furniture & other joinery items.
- Familiarity to the market.
|Last Resume Update||September 27, 2018|
Review scope of works along with contract terms and conditions and raise necessary queries if any.
Prepares Bill of quantity take off / variations if any
Inspection of proposed projects to enable more accurate estimation
Estimation and bid pricing
Attend negotiation meetings
Prepare technical submittals for tender.
Obtain cost of materials, subcontractor costs and evaluate their quotations
Sourcing, negotiating, finalizing & approving the Subcontractors
Correspondence with sub-contractors and suppliers for the collection of quotes
Complies comprehensive documentation to support tender estimates
Maintain estimation records for future tender and cost evaluations
Working as part of a team to deliver required results
Preparing and agreeing payments applications/valuations so that payment is received in accordance with the terms of the contract conditions and Works progress.