Logic Systems, Hyderabad May 2016 to Feb 2018
Senior System Administrator
- Managing and Configuring servers in Avamar
- Managing and Configuring servers in Networker
- Monitoring the EMC Avamar and Networker Backups on daily basis
- Monitoring the alerts using Nagios Monitoring tool
- Building the Linux and Windows systems from VMWare templates.
- Account management using LDAP.
- Adding the Newly created Servers to LDAP, Nagios and DNS
- Monitoring the VMs and Data stores using VEEAM Monitoring tool by VMWARE.
- Working Knowledge on Redhat Satellite Servers and configuring the Kikstarts.
- Monitoring the EMC Storage using EMC Unisphere.
- Creating and Maintaining users and groups in Linux environment.
- Work with Software Developers to manage, maintain, and install applications.
- Work with other teams to assist in configuration and maintenance of servers.
- Managing and Maintaining the ESX Servers and upgrading their components as per the requirement.
Genpact, Hyderabad August’2015 – May ‘2016
- Deployment of middleware upgrades.
- Deploying the various web servers such as Apache tomcat.
- Managing and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Managing and maintaining monitoring tools like Nagios and NewRelic.
- Working on ticketing system such as Jira to resolve the issues raised by the clients.
- Working on Configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet
- Worked on different flavors of Linux Centos, Red hat, Fedora, Ubuntu and Open Suse
Kony Labs, Hyderabad April’2013 – July ‘2015
- New application server installation and configuration.
- Log review of OS / Application Server.
- Deployment of middleware upgrades.
- Managing and Maintaining the Cloud based servers in Amazon
- Deploying the various webservers such as Apache tomcat Weblogic and IBM Web sphere.
- Working on url monitoring tools like application manager.
- Handling the escalated Troubleshooting tasks from the associates.
- Working on Configuration management tools like Chef
- Working on monitoring tools like monit, xymon, Nagios.
Genpact, Hyderabad Nov’2011 – April’2013
- Deploying Ruby on Rails application with Mongrel and Apache on Linux
- Installing the certificates for ROR Applications on Apache
- Deployed a Centralized Hg Server for developers to update their codes
- Deployed Nagios and Zenoss for Monitoring both Linux and Windows Systems
- Worked on Installing and Configuring Open source Endian Firewall.
- Managing and Maintaining the Cloud Servers on Amazon Web Services
- Worked on Installing and Configuring NimSoft Network monitoring tool
- Working on Virtualization Products like Xen Citrix VMware Esxi and HyperV
- Deployed Exchange and Active Directory for Testing Purpose
- Managing and Maintaining the HP Blade Servers and HP SAN Storage
Livia India Limited, Mumbai Apr’2010 – Nov’2011
- Deploying Ruby on Rails application with Phusion Passenger and Nginx on Ubuntu
- Deploying the open source PHP ticketing system such as trellis, osticket, eTicket and OTRS (Open Source Ticketing Request System) on Linux Operating system.
- Deploying the Network Monitoring tools like Cacti, Zenoss, Groundworks on Linux Operating system.
- Providing maintenance and production support, trouble-shooting production issues.
- Attending day to day production problems related to data, DB, configuration, batch processes
- Installing and configuring the Zimbra Collabration Suite as a mail server.
- Deployed DR for Zimbra Server
- Actively participated in the ISO audit
- Worked on hardware firewalls such as Sonic Wall and FortiGate
- Worked on the High Availability of Application Servers, Web server and Database Server
- Installing the Commercial certificates on the Zimbra Server and on production servers with nginx as the web server.
National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad May’2007 – Mar’2010
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Mail Server, Web Server, DHCP, DNS and Proxy Server
- Developed NGRI web site using Open CMS an Open source Content Management System with JSP, Apache Tomcat and Linux Operating System.
- Accounted for Installing Linux Flavor’s (Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, SUSE, and Puppy) and customizing the OS to suit the project requirement.
- Virus control and prevention using Kaspersky and MCafee Antivirus
- Actively participated in Creating and configuring VLANS
- Worked on Zenoss Core for Network Monitoring
- Maintaining and Administering the Hardware based Firewall "Sonic Wall" at NGRI.
- Configured VNC Server on Linux and maintaining it.
- Developed Intranet website for local usage on webserver
- Administrated and Customized the NGRI Website
- Installed MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher) on Linux.
- Troubleshooting the antivirus problems, Internet & Intranet connectivity and also checking the problems related to physical connectivity.
- Associated with passive networking using utp and optical fibre cables for campus wide networking in NGRI.
|Last Resume Update||September 23, 2018|
|Address||Sharjha, United Arab Emirates|