|Last Resume Update||September 22, 2018|
|Address||cairo, United Arab Emirates|
HR / Public relations officer
On receipt of documents from Personnel Department, complete necessary documentation to secure employment visas for new staff either from overseas or who do not have residency.
• For residency visas and transfers, prepare the required documentation and will escort the new arrival/transfer through the required medical process.
• prepare documentation and advise staff on the visa renewal process
• responsible for the budget allocated for the costs of acquiring or renewing visas
• give advice and assistance on all government matters relating to Immigration, Traffic Department.
• act as liaison between all governmental departments and staff, will mediate on legal matters, for example traffic accidents, jail sentences, hospital admissions and will assist with the process of repatriation or internment of human remains.
•ensure that the visa is cancelled/transferred for all departing employees
In addition duties the incumbent responsible for:
•Identifying suitable accommodation for incoming staff
•Negotiating fair leases
•Ensuring fairness during tenancy
•Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
•have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (EDNRD )
•have experience and know-how in the portal system usage ( E-NETWASAL & TAS'HEEL)
•have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (Emirates id & DHA)