Ozgur Baskavak has over 11 years experienced Travel Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. I have built a strong reputation of ensuring that the travel needs of clients are met within the constraints of the company travel budget. Negotiating with travel agency, hotels and airlines for the best rates and service 24/7.
Skilled in Airports, Travel Agency, Leisure Industry, Management, and Airline Reservations. Strong operations professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Travel Management from Mugla Sitki Kocman University.
You will see from the enclosed CV that I have been working for Bechtel & Enka Construction Company (a new international airport project at Muscat) as a Travel Coordinator more than 8 years and I have made numerous contributions to them as well as previous employers.
I and my team have managed almost 18000 employees flight tickets and transportation. Arrange and manage business trip and visit (including business visa, hotel booking, transportation, team building) information all about travel requirements, if necessary.
|Last Resume Update||June 23, 2019|
• Manage more than 18000 employees and visitors travel during the project terms; their mobilization, demobilization, rotational leave, excuse leaves, business trips, meetings, hotel bookings, event and organization.
• Check and confirm the flight ticket reservations which create by the travel agency (fees, date change penalty, fare difference and refunds amounts) via Amadeus and Sabre ticketing system which I able to use.
• Check all refunds of cancelled tickets and follow open tickets for potential future use.
• Research, negotiate and secure rate with airlines, travel agents and hotels
• Secure staff travels, Ok to board, visa regulations, meet & greet service.
• Preparing monthly invoice, back up and distribution of travel charges in coordination with Payroll and Cost Department.
• Preparing monthly Travel Reports and submit to HR Manager and the other relative departments.
• Managing Travel Team.
Ticketing & Organization Coordinatior
Create and book domestic & internationals flight tickets on avarage 180 reservations per week.
Manage trade delegation organization both domestic and abroad. Arrange on finding the necessary services such as hotels, cars, transfers, catering, meeting rooms, city tour etc.
Negotiating corporate rates with airlines for charter flight to arrange trade delegation organization.
Arranged flight ticket, rent a car and hotel reservations for individual/group travel in compliance with corporate travel policies.
Ticketing & Hotel Booking Specialist
Create and book flights, insurance and accommodation.
Using a booking system to secure holidays.
Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports.
Keeping clients up to date with any changes.
Dealing with complaints or refunds.
Travel Management at Mugla University in Turkey.