A hard-working, knowledgeable and target-oriented Export Sales Manager with extensive experience in Plastic Packaging & Tissue Paper Industries in the aspect of FMCG & B-B Sales , Marketing , Business Development & Operation. My role over the years enhanced my experience at the different function & helps to add more value to the strategic objectives of the organization that I work with. My personal attributes include but not limited to: leadership, results oriented, customer centric, analytical & trouble shooting skills, feasibility studies, Digital Marketing., Builds and maintains a loyal client base through strong relationship-building skills.
- Birth Date- 22 Feb1972
- Place of birth - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Nationality -Jordanian
- Marital Status -Married
- European Family
July 2016 – July 2018 Export & Marketing Manager– Rema Factory for Plastic (KSA)
- Successfully Initiated The Export Market & increased the International Sales
By US $2M During first year..
- Conduct All Technical Sales Negotiation with customers to meet their requirements & customized Products
- Create ,Establish & implement all Marketing tools including Digital Marketing & online sales
- Conduct Marketing Feasibility studies for targeted & Most Promising Markets.
- Establishing New Branches at Targeted Markets in MENA Region
May 2007 - Jan 2016 Business Development/MARKETING MANAGER–Nuqul Group (JORDAN)
- Establish, implement, and Evaluate Business Development & Marketing strategies for all Nuqul Group Tissue Paper Mills (Jordan & Egypt )
- Implementing professional offline &Digital promotional tools and researches
- Conduct Market Analysis & studies for targeted regions (MENA ,Europe & Africa ) to verify most business opportunity & promising markets based on supply –Demand –Per capita –Potential customers - main players & new products figures /Trend for wider penetration & Market Share .
- Update the team with sales & market analysis reports with needed guide toward achieving the sales target.
- Provide full technical support to the sales team & involved in decision making process with respect to the customer’s needs & complaints..
- Analyzed industry market intelligence in relation to market trend & future product development
- Plan, Execute industry Trade Shows & events as well as other PR activities.
Jan 2001 - April 2007 Production SUPERINTENDENT – Saudi Paper Mill (KSA)
- Direct the Multi National manufacturing team to achieve production plan target.
- Improve machines efficiency by Production Process optimization & Cost Reduction.
Sep 1994 - Dec 2000 Production Shift Engineer – Millennium Paper Mill (Jordan)
- Coordinate & manage All production process activities..
- Plan ,conduct, and report Management System audits to verify compliance against ISO 9001 standards
1989 - 1994 B.sc CHIMECAL engineering – Jordan University of Science & Technology
- GPA / GRADE -Very Good
2017 PPPP – ksa
2016 Inter Pack – Germany
2015 Presentation Skills – CMG-JORDAN
2013 Emotional Leadership Program – Rippil-JORDAN
2012 Professional E-Marketing Certificate – oxford business -JORDAN
2011 Tissue Word 2011 – france
2008 Projects Feasibilty Study – imc-JORDAN
1998 Lead Auditor of Quality Management – lloyds-JORDAN
1996 Iso 9000 System – engineering –mang. consultant -JORDAN
1995 Tissue Paper Making – scotch expert-JORDAN
- Customer Centric
- Analytical Skills
- Feasibility Studies
- Results Oriented
- Time Management
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word…)
|Last Resume Update||March 29, 2019|