- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Supervises the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy,
- Making Payroll, Daily attendance and Overtime.
- Full and Final Settlement for employees
- Responsible for all correspondence related to admin activity.
- Daily Administrative task as provided by admin- In charge.
- Creating and maintain filing systems.
- Organizing travel for staff.
- Annual and sick leave calculation.
|Last Resume Update||September 18, 2018|