Due to my long standing experience in the Translation and Administration field, I'm eager to join an esteemed Organization where my varied skills can be fully utilized to achieve corporate and great objectives.
|Last Resume Update||September 20, 2018|
|Address||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language; ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Use Specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the
closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Research legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct
- Liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Proofread and edit final translated versions.
- Retain and develop knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
- Attend conferences and meetings and act as official interpreter to mediate
- Accompany foreign visitor and facilitate communication between receiving
parties and visitors.
Obtain patients' information, tackling patients' complaints and making phone reservations.
- Conduct marketing and telesales activities to advertise for the new
- Problem analysis and solving as well as incidents management.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and
guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Translator and CEO's Executive Secretary
Developing and implementing plans and goals for the organization.
- Working with the CEO to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Conserve's executive time by reading, researching and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling
meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Representing the executive by attending meeting in the executive's
absence; speaking for the executive.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and
retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.