|Last Resume Update||February 21, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Energy Opex Realization & Data Analyst
• Handled 2950 plus Towers (with more than 4500 tenants) of Ooredoo Myanmar, Telenor, MPT & Mytel sites all over Myanmar for P & F (Power & fuel) process.
• Successfully negotiated with Operators in clearing the P & F bills without penalty for more than 36 months continuously (approximately 18 to 19 lakh liters of diesel every month).
• Successfully negotiated & standardized fuel consumption according to Load category with Ooredoo Myanmar
• To facilitate timely completion and submission of Power & Fuel billing to Customers viz. Telenor, Ooredoo & MPT
• Going through the Expenses of Individual Sites for Fuel consumption, Grid units’ generation.
• Coordinating with different field maintenance teams in reducing DG run hour, Fuel consumption and to increase Grid power utilization.
• Handling MIS team of six members for timely collection of Fuel data, Grid bill & receipt collection and analysis for Power and fuel consumption.
• Monitoring different RMS system to cross check site load, fuel etc., along with vendor submitted data.
• Monthly power & Fuel Sign off with O & M field suppliers.
• Escalating abnormal fuel, load, Diesel generator run hour, grid consumption at sites to concerned O & M team for early rectification.
• Experience in MS Excel & Database oriented software.
Assistant Manager-Grid power
• To facilitate timely completion of New/up gradation of all SR/SO sites booked from Customers in line with requirement of sites
• To ensure timely New/up gradation of all SR/SO sites with lowest budgets
• Allocation of sites to Vendors in TAT 3 days.
• Timely approvals for exceptional requirements
• Track and monitor Quality and safety aspects in execution in time
• Electrification of RFAid Non EB sites
• Handling a team of 10 members for timely execution, vendor bill processing
• Resolving constraints at SEB, DISCOM level.
• Taking refund of EB deposits for non-feasible sites after analyses
• Being proactive, Liaising with regulatory bodies for timely Electrification
• Vendor Management giving monthly targets, monitoring the execution and resolving their queries/constraints.
Opex Manager – O & M(VIOM) & Infra Lead
• Handling 1800 plus DOCOMO sites (VIOM Networks) all over Karnataka for P & F (Power & fuel) process.
• Managing more than 10 MIS coordinators in collecting, verifying bills, receipts of EB & diesel & PM reports timely submission to customer & reconciliation of the same.
• Handling a team of three Cluster Leads, 25 supervisors & more than 160 technicians.
• Successfully brought down the P & F penalties from 2.5 lakh per month to 0.2 lakh
• Discussing & negotiating with customer in minimizing P & F penalties.
• Also monitoring the daily DFR (diesel filling report) in reducing the diesel usage across the state.
• Attending meetings with the customers as and on there are any issues to discuss. Preparing daily, weekly, Monthly report and submitting to HO.
• Going through the Expenses of Individual Sites, processing Vendors and KPTCL Payments.
• Data collection and analysis for Power and fuel consumption and carry out cost saving initiatives. Data collection and root cause analysis of breakdowns, resolving internal customer complaints.
• Preparation and implementation of preventive maintenance schedules for individual equipment and machinery.
• Preparation of Annual Operating budget proposals for Power & Fuel, Repair & Maintenance, Rentals Etc.
• Obtaining necessary Statutory approvals for operation. Vendor negotiations for AMC & other works related to operation.
• Follow up with infra partners and assign monthly target to delivery without fail
• Infra completed sites coordination with WH team to ensure the timely delivery of materials at site
• Follow up with OEM partners like Battery Bank, Power plant, AMF panel to complete the I&C activities on time, declaring customer TSP RFI
• Coordinate with BSNL-AT(acceptance test) team and scheduling for AT conducting to RFI/Handing over the site to customer
• Involving with field team to active the HOLD sites due to radiation/Public/Neighbor issues
• Ensuring monthly customer RFI targets
• Updating daily progress reports and reporting to HO
• Escalating delays in OEM/Infra partner to HO for getting resolve.
• Managing 10 field Engineers for proper closure of all material delivery, I &C, RFI, AT etc..,
• Coordinating with OEM’s for preventive maintenance.
• Preparing weekly O&M reports.
• Co-ordination with the Customers starting from Releasing PO, Project management, Vendor Management, Workmanship, Team Management.
• Follow up with different I & C, OEM vendors for the completion of civil work, Power connection completion and declaring RFI to customers.
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering