Executive Assistant with 9 years of experience providing high level administrative support & all the clerical work needed to the Chairman and Director. Looking to leverage my knowledge and as well as broaden my experience through employment in a dynamic firm
- Assembling facility reports and maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
- Experienced, energetic, reliable and detail – oriented executive secretary.
- Highly organized with the ability to track tasks & achieve them on time.
- Strong work ethics with sense of responsibility.
- The ability to quickly identify and resolve problems
HASSANI GROUP OF COMPANIES
Executive Secretary to the Chairman & Group Commercial Director
Key Responsibilities as an Executive Assistant to the Chairman:
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
- Prepared letters, memos, and emails, and prepared daily reports for the Chairman.
- Prepare invoices or daily financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages)
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Welcoming of guests and determined to whom and when they could speak with specific individuals
- Preparing of daily & monthly transaction report.
Key Responsibilities as Group Commercial Director’s Secretary:
- Issuing of Official Orders and Confirming the orders with the suppliers
- Establishing of Letter of Credit for Import Shipment.
- Requesting of quotations and nominating shipping company/forwarder for import Shipments.
- Screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Negotiation with supplier’s contracts/Pro forma Invoice.
- Training and supervising other support staff
|Last Resume Update||February 11, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|