I am writing to you to express my interest for applying to the position Senior Telecom Engineer, I had more than 25 years in the fields of project controlling, supervising, and designing of communications and security systems.
I have a Masters degree in Computer Engineering (Embedded Systems) and a Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering and I am an experienced in consulting, designing and project controlling for security systems, wireless and wire communication systems, integrated IT and communication networks.
Have an experience in a large size projects in Saudi Arabia, working at the main project office representing the owner team.
Evaluate and study the contractor pre-qualification submittals.
Revise and study the project documents and technical specifications for the security systems.
Assess and study the quality of the low current materials submittals to be approved for the whole project in accordance with contract documents and standards.
Follow up and evaluate the contractors of telecom & low current systems submittals complying with the technical specifications.
Revise and study the security systems design and low current systems compatibility for the security forces facilities.
Also I was a Project Manager for electronics and communication systems, security systems, RF radios, optical fiber switches, wireless and switching system (PABX), and power supply systems.
Command & Control Center Project Manager- designing, supervising all communication systems and IT equipment needed to ensure the performance and integration of the center.
I enclose my resume for your review. Should you have any questions or require clarification on any information please contact me at 00962 - 797132271 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to discuss my application further at interview and eagerly await your response to my application.
BSc. Electronics & Communications Engineering
MSc. Computer Engineering (Embedded Systems)
Mobile: 00962 - 797132271
Irbid - Jordan
|Last Resume Update||February 12, 2019|
Senior Low Current Engineer
• Consultancy Work with NKY Architects & Engineers Company to monitor, control and supervise a Mega Construction Project for the Saudi Security Forces (MOI), the project implementation with eight different Contracting Companies in the five regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Revise and study the project documents and technical specifications of the telecommunications & low current systems for the whole project.
• Evaluate and study the contractor pre-qualification submittals.
• Revise and study the project documents and technical specifications for the shooting ranges live and simulation systems.
• Assess and study the quality of the low current materials submittals to be approved for the whole project in accordance with contract documents and standards.
• Follow up and evaluate the contractors of telecom & low current systems submittals complying with the technical specifications.
• Revise and study the Security Systems Design and Low Current Systems compatibility for the Security Forces Facilities.
X-Ray Scanners and Walk-Thru Detectors.
Access Control System.
Public address system.
Fire alarm system.
Road Blocker and Arm Barrier.
Under Vehicle surveillance System.
Nurse calls System.
Shooting Ranges equipments.
Master in Computer Engineering
Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Systems.
Wire & wireless Telecommunications.