|Last Resume Update||March 24, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Property & Leasing Administrator
Managed more 3000 multi million worth units over Dubai & Sharjah for Investment companies & individual landlords.
• Maintaining property by investing and resolving tenant’s complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and making sure all maintenance related issue is completed on time.
• Developing business and increasing profits for the landlord.
• Making sure of 100% occupancy rate in units managed • Securing property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies & procedures, responding to emergencies.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Dealing with necessary departments involved in transaction process such as Residential & Commercial Leasing Department, Finance & Legal Department. • Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. • Generating reports and reducing the number of duplicates and locating missing important documents. • Preparing the renewal & tenancy contracts and making sure all due renewals are completed before time for the betterment of the landlord; sending appropriate notices on time and legally. • Managing accounts related issues (i.e. cheque handling, depositing on time, generating reports on the same for the records) • Working with service providers for all types of electric, plumbing, mechanical and air conditioning complaints. • Supervising & liaising with maintenance contractors to ensure smooth and efficient running. • Obtaining quotes and implementing property maintenance and repairs • Preparing rent flows, forecast report, monthly report, maintenance report & expense report for the landlord. • Sustaining business relationship and knowhow of the processes relating to government departments, like DEWA/SEWA, Dubai Land Department, Dubai Court, Civil department, Dubai Economic department & Dubai Municipality. • Maintaining and updating all files related to landlord, service providers, Betterhomes. • Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information (Tenancy agreement, relevant documentation, correspondence, etc), building/ equipments maintenance and reports, occupancy and accounting records. • Achieving maximum revenue on behalf of the landlord by ensuring in conjunction with Betterhomes Leasing agents that all units carry as high as occupancy rate as possible along with the highest rentals. • Acting as a the representative for landlord, Betterhomes and tenant in establishing and maintaining harmonious living conditions for all tenants of the building.