MECHANICAL ENGINEER (DESIGN, SUPERVISION AND QUALITY CONTROL)
- Design, Installation, Testing & commissioning of HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Fighting services
- Heat Load Estimation, Equipment selection, Duct Design & Sizing (ASHRAE, BS, SMACNA,) CHW Pipe Design & Sizing (BS, ASHRAE)
- Execution of Installation of Air Handling Unit, Fan Coil Units, Ventilation Fans, Air Curtains, Package Unit, Chillers, CHW Pumps, Transfer and Booster Pumps.
- Experienced in District Cooling Systems, Conventional Chillers, Package unit, VRF and Split Air-conditioning unit installation works comprising Designing, planning and sched
- Ability to design Firefighting systems as NFPA standa
- Experience in design and installation of Plumbing and drainage system.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and AUTOCAD System
|Last Resume Update||September 9, 2018|