I am a graduate mechanical engineer from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. I have gained an cumulative grade of 3 out of 4 in the last two years courses (junior & senior years). Additionally, I was the lead designer of my group in the following projects:
- HDH Compact desalination unit.
- Hydraulic PV solar panel joint.
Furthermore, I have had two valuable training opportunities, for instance, last summer I have worked in the Drilling & Workover Dept. in Saudi Aramco, particularly in the Drilling & Rig Services Division (DRSD). Moreover, I have worked with the Engineering Group from the Drilling Support & Services Unit (DS&SU) and the Drilling Equipment Repair Unit (DERU) on the following tasks:
- Preparing the drilling contractors efficiency report.
- Reviewing the drilling equipment’s time-sheets.
- Reviewing the drilling equipment’s specifications in the Dhahran Tool House orders.
- Technical experience gained by shadowing the blow out preventer & fishing tools workshops staff.
Recently, I had an internship in the maintenance department of PepsiCo's Dammam plant with the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating an energy savings project & review the supplier’s biddings.
- Reviewing the mechanical machines manuals like heat exchangers.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining mechanical machines like pumps and motors.
- Performing the preventive maintenance tasks such as greasing the bearings.
- Technical experience gained by shadowing the technicians and supervisors of the maintenance department (shifts rotating, planning, spare parts store management...etc).
In addition, I have gained the following skills during my training:
Teamwork skills, business meetings, business communications, mechanical equipments maintenance, drilling equipment maintenance, technical reports, Management of change, work environment safety, ergonomics, near-misses reporting, technical aptitude, working in diversity environment like multinational teams.
|Last Resume Update||September 29, 2018|
|Address||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|