MOHAMMAD SUHAIL KHANMy Applicable Job & Positions: Ø Senior Document Controller
Ø CCMS Administrator (Qedi)
Ø CCMS Coordinator-(QEDI)
Ø Tech. (Office) Administrator
Ø Projects Coordinator-(MEP) Present Contact Details » Address Info: Al-Bandary Engineering (Group) W.L.L. Doha – Qatar - 32080 Mobile No.: È 00974- 31091677 E-Mail: * [email protected]
Permanent Contact Details » Address Info: H. No. 18-8-224/5/413, R N Colony Post- Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad–A P. Mobile No.: È 0091-9794965185 E-Mail: * [email protected]
A Career Objective ¤ Professional Summary
Intend to build a Career with Leading Corporate of Technical environment with Committed and Dedicated People, Which will help Me to explore myself Fully and realize my Potential. Willing to play a Key role in Challenging and creative Environment. Independently and also I can work in a Team efficiently. Looking for a good Opportunity in an esteemed organization as a Senior Document Controller or Technical Administrator, where I can explore my skills while contributing my best to the organizations.
Around 10 and ½ years’ experience of comprehensive experience in various works related to Office Administration;
Proficient in oral and written English Communication; Self-Correspondent; Expert in CCMS, MS-Office & EDMS, Such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Power Point & Outlook; Able to utilize Share Point, ASSAI & GoCCMS; Worked under Long form Contracts for Saudi ARAMCO & PDO(Petroleum Development Oman) Oil/Gas Project.E Employment History in Gulf Feb 2013 to Till Date AL Bandary (Group) Engineering W.L.L (Doha-Qatar) Senior Document Controller Cum Technical Administrator
& Job Profile
· Works with Technical Department under Direct Supervision of Operations Manager and my Job involve preparation of all Technical Related Documents, Reports and Logs or Register which are mentioned below.
· Create & Update Logs & Register for Correspondences, Materials, Documents, Drawings Submittals, RFI and IR’s according to Incoming and Outgoing (External & Internal) Documents, Drawings and Materials Submittals received by Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Consultant and Clients.
· Control the Filing of issued and received all Projects Documents and Records, Ensure these are Stored properly, Maintain an established Data Distribution System & Schedule for the Project. Organize and Implement system for efficient Document processing of all Communications & Maintain Electronic Files System.
· Prepare Materials Order & Purchase Order based on Received Supplier Quotations & Receive Suppliers Invoices & Payments Request and Process Payment based on Sub-Contracts, Agreement & Purchase Order (PO).
· Develop and Maintain Project Weekly Progress Report, Monthly Progress Report and Minutes of Meeting. Maintain an Organized System for locating Documents with Security and Confidentiality by Company guideline.
· Prepare all Documents based on the Quality Procedures and Specifications for Internal and External Audit and Prepare Transmittals & Submittals to the concerned Departments, Contractors and Consultant & Clients.
· Good Knowledge about Quality Documents like Inspection Test Plan (ITP), Checklist, Method Statements, SQR (Site Query), Nonconformance Report (NCR), Technical Queries, Hydro Test and Miscellaneous Documents, Etc.
· Assist Projects Personnel in Locating and Retrieving Project Technical Engineering Documents and Data from EDMS (Electronic Database Management System).
· Ensure Controlled Distribution of Drawings & Issuance of Revised Drawings & Withdraw of Obsolete Drawings.
· Organize and file all documents and records as per ISO 9001: 2015 requirements and Handle Clients and Visitors.
· Manage and Keep Confidential Documents and Files of Company and Maintain Easy Accessible Filing Systems. E Employment History in Gulf STS (Special Technical Services) LLC. - Sultanate of Oman Feb 2011 to Jan 2013 Document Controller cum CCMS Administrator in PDO (Oman) - Steam Project : Job Profile · Received all relevant location Documentation and ensured the Technical Documents are stored properly and created efficient data storage and filing system. Developed and maintained an up to date efficient Docs. Systems.
· Implemented document management system with a primary focus on documents control & record Management.
· Received & checked accurately records into EDMS (Electronic Database Management System) and distributed all Project Technical drawings and documentation in an efficient manner as requested by engineers & my Manager.
· Provided assistance in setting the System boundaries and limits to ensure the CCMS Mechanical Completions, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning System, Sub-System & individual tags are designated to suit the project commission Manual and commission strategies.
· Carry out quality checks on incoming and outgoing documents before uploading in system and track receipt, Distribution and review of Commissioning, Pre-Commissioning, Engineering & Vendor/Contractor documents.
· Updated QEDi (CCMS) Certification and Completions Management System Database and prepare Certificates of Commissioning, Pre-Commissioning and Construction like MCC (Mechanical Completion Certificate), DCA Discipline Acceptance Certificate, PCC’S (Pre-Commissioning Certificate) SAC (System Acceptance Cert.) & etc.
· Managed the processing of all documents to ensure details are added to Database and Transmittals created for distributions of documents to various Dept.
· Provided companion and organized all matters related to Mechanical Completions, Pre-Commissioning Systems.
· Assisted Commissioning Engineers & Manager with tracking of Mechanical Completions documents & Drawing.
· Verified the requirements given in CCMS Check Sheets against ITR’s (Inspection Test Reports). Prepared and Updated Hydro Test Packs and Check Sheets Discipline wise (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation).
· Correspondence with required personnel Discipline (Contractors & Sub-Contractors) for receipt of outstanding documents followed up and prepared documents status periodically.
· Production of Construction and Pre-Commissioning Check sheets and Development of Hard Copy Mechanical Completion & Pre-Commissioning Check Sheet also Compiling Mechanical Completions Dossiers are Complete.
· ITR’s data input for Construction and Commissioning activities and Provide real time reporting on construction and commissioning completions activities based on the submission of supporting QC documentation & Reports.
· Verified & Monitoring the PEFs Drawings or (P&ID’s) Process and Instrumentation Diagrams Drawings as per the Systems/Sub Systems to be Latest revision from ASSAI and Livelink.
· Ensured safekeeping & maintenance of technical records & master documents stored in Technical Service library.
· Facilitated the tracking and monitoring of all QA & QC-related exception (Punch List) Items and Construction/ Works-related Exception Items used by QA & QC Department users and Construction Team users in the Project.
· Ensured all correspondence Documents are file properly in respective Project Files & Tracking Logs are updated.
· File all original drawings and Documents in the respective project Master file. Updated and maintained previous revision of Drawings and Documents are to be stamped as Superseded with date and my authorized signature.
· Developed & Implemented Docs. & Drawings Register & documents status consistent with project requirements.
· Produced exception reports on late submission of Documents like (ITR’s & Test Packs) for Management review.
· Updated As-Built Drawings files for all discipline like (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation) and Marked-up PEF’s System Limits Drawings.
· Received and Monitored documents using Standard Document Management programs to register Documents. Entered data & Produced reports using standard office specific computer applications & Software’s like (ASSAI).
· Kept abreast of Technologies, Techniques and service relevant to area of responsibility & Responded to changing Technology environment and participated in Decision making activities relating to Customers and User’s needs.
· Downloaded and print Incoming and Outgoing Project documents and Drawings which are stored in project website (ASSAI). Liaise with Project personnel to gather data on project requirements & latest Project schedules.
· Managed interface between PDO (Client) & Construction Teams STS (Contractor) & AIP (Contractor) to achieve Mechanical Completions and handed over to the PDO Commissioning & Pre-Commissioning Team as planned.
· Provided assistance to users in capturing EDMS Information, also Keen User for ASSAI Database and Livelink.
· Maintained accuracy & entirety of CCMS (Certification Completion Management System) Final Commissioning.
· Contributed to compilation of Final project Mechanical Completion dossiers and produced copies of Completion Dossiers as required and organized distribution of Final Project Documentation like (Dossier) after compilation.
· Cooperated with project team members and other Vendor/Contractor to ensure effective sharing of Information. E Employment History in Gulf AL ZAMIL METAL WORKS - JEDDAH K.S.A. June 2008 to June 2010 Document Controller in QA/QC Department : Job Profile · Worked with QA/QC Department under Direct Supervision of QA/QC Manager and Job involved preparation of all Quality related Documents and Reports.
· Preparation of QA/QC Reports such as MIR (Material Inspection Report), Material Verification Reports & Visual Dimension Inspection Reports and IR’s (Request for Inspection), etc.
· Handled all Secretarial Functions like Internal & External Communications, Self-Correspondences & Processing of inward and outward E-Mails & Letters.
· Followed-up with QA/QC Site Engineers & Supervisors for Documents Approvals and Inform QA/QC Manager on Submission of Documents to Clients.
· Received and Registered Incoming and Outgoing Documents, Drawings, Correspondences and Transmittals. Also Circulated Documents & Correspondences as per instructed by Manager.
· Maintain “Documents & Drawings Control Log” Dispatch Outgoing Documents, Correspondences & Drawings.
· Ensure Controlled Distribution of Drawings & Issuance of Revised Drawing & Withdraw of Obsolete Drawings.
· Drafting all Correspondence Letters for Manager & Keep Records of all Incoming & Outgoing Correspondences.
· Preparation of Documents and Drawings Transmittals & Submittals and Issue to All Concern Departments also Maintain Drawings and Documents Logs Registers.
· Maintained & updated all Incoming and Outgoing Site Query Register (SQR) & (TQ) Technical Query’s Record.
· Maintained Records of Welder’s Certificates & Follow-up with Inspection Agency for Timely Renewal according to the Related Procedures.
· Organized & file all documents and records as per ISO 9001: 2008 requirements and Handled clients and visitors.
· Maintained Records of Calibration Certificates of all Inspections and Testing Equipments, Like Pressure Gauges, Vacuum Gauges and etc. Provide Information to Sites for Timely Calibration of Equipments.
· Arranged Meeting with Client Personnel and Supported QA/QC Manager with all Necessary Documents and Drafted Minutes-of Meeting and Maintain Records.
· Managed and kept all Private and Confidential Documents and Files Related to Company & Maintained Simple and Easy Accessible Filing Systems. E Employment History in India
McCoy Architectural Systems Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai IndiaJune 2006 to May 2008
IT Specialist cum HR Administrator: Job Profile · Worked with the Administration under Direct Supervision of my Company HR (Human Recourses) Manager. Job involves composed E-mails, Letters & Memos and dictated correspondences.
· Drafting all correspondence letters for HR manager and keep record of all Incoming & Outgoing correspondence.
· Assisted in preparation of the company’s business documents, New Employees offer Letters and all agreements (e.g. Agreements, Contract Papers, Policies and Procedures, etc.).
· Preparation of various reports and presentations and Assist in organization of events and planned arrangements for meetings as required and Take minute of meetings.
· Installation of Operating System & other Software like Scanner/Printer, Drivers, etc as per requirement of Users.
S.D.P.G. COLLEGE& Education
LAR - U. P. – India
Degree: College (Science)
APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION
Hyderabad A. P. – India& Technical Education
Higher Degree Software Engineering
Ø HSE - Health, Safety & Environmental Course (From Safety Technical Services Co. Ltd, Oman): Safety Courses
Ø H2S - Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Course (From (STS) Safety Technical Services Co. Ltd, Oman)
Ø IFR - Initial Fire Response Course (From (NTI) National Training Institute - Ghala, Oman)
E Personal Information
Father Name Late MD.KHALIK KHAN Nationality Indian Religion Islam (Muslim) Residence India , Hyderabad - A.P. Date of Birth (2nd July 1986), 28 Years Gender (Sex) Male Marital Status Married Passport Details Passport No.# R 2434971 Passport Validity Validity Up to 19.04.2027 Language Known
Date : 01/09/2018 English, Urdu & Hindi
(Mohammad Suhail Khan)
|Last Resume Update||September 12, 2018|