An efficient, analytical, positive thinking and hardworking personality with the proven leadership skills.. Keen, conscientious and able to communicate comfortably at all levels with strong focus on customer liaison and personal integrity, ability to take initiative to take high standards.
Proficient and dynamic Business administration, Supply chain management, Order Sourcing – Fulfillment & expediting. Aspiring a career in oriented organization to utilize acquired skills and knowledge.
|Last Resume Update||November 28, 2018|
|Address||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Site Administrator & Document controller
• Perform general and administrative duties for the Project Manager and assist thedifferent Department Heads.
• Daily routine activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
• Provide reports -Log Reports, Progress, Manpower & Status Reportsetc.
• Check, scan and distribute all incoming and outgoing letters, fax and memos from and to all Departments, Clients and Sub-contractors.
• Response and Corresponds with the Emails sent by the respective department for reservations for the board and meeting rooms.
• Organize and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an organization.
• Responsible for typing all the required forms, letters, correspondence letters both external and internal.
• Register, log, distribute, track, issue, maintain and control office and site project documentsand drawings.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
> support for general accounting tasks
> Update and maintain files, data, records, reports, etc.
> Expense vouchers
> Receipts and Invoices
> Canteen tickets selling, monitoring, recording, reporting
> Petrol (Gasoline & Diesel) invoices handling, recording, reporting.
Order Sourcing // Supply Chain Analysts
Ordering Management, Stock management & inventory, Customs clearance, Shipments Dispatching of parts & equipment’s by providing our customers with advanced technology of healthcare devices.
Importing & exporting, SASO & CITC, Couriers coordinator (DHL, UPS & NAQEL)
Organized business development, shipment deadlines, documentation & processmapping.
Expediting, coordination of deliveries, freight forwarding and clearance, Logistics planning, inventory management, classification and coding.
Proficient in standard software Oracle, ERP, including CRMapplications.
Excellent inter-personal, phone and digital communication skills. Hard working, ability to adopt and get along with people.
Tracking order and updating Air Waybill number on Orderstatus.
Generating valid Air Waybill number from International Shipping/LogisticsTeam
Worked on Micro reports to reduce business cycle time / order cycletime.
Expediting, coordination of deliveries, freight forwarding and clearance.
Inventory management, classification and ordercancellation.
Create internal requisition to move stock from one Distribution to another distributioncenter.
Prepare / Update various sales orders through SRS ticketsystem.
Respond to order status, price, tracking information, order confirmation and invoiceprints
Analyze actual performance metrics (revenues/orders/expenses) and communicate results and improvement suggestions to Sales Leadership & Cluster Managers Weekly review of booking requirements with the sales administration team; track orders to ensure consistency with Order Acceptance policy and process
Full cycle implementations with extensive experience in Oracle Distribution modules - (Purchasing, Order Management, shipping, Advanced pricing, incentive compensation, inventory, procurement, Warehouse Management etc.
The Order Handler is in charge of Customer orders, from receipt of purchase order, product delivery and
• Coordination between couriers (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, ARAMX , NAQEL, TNT, Expeditors)
• Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase to payable (P2P) & Inventory Cost of Sales (I2C).
• Responsible of heavy shipments locally & internationally.
• Coordination between Service center and field engineers to ensure accurate deliveries ofall required shipments including spare parts and devices ON TIME
Masters In Business Administration