MARINA ATEF GEBRAEL
RAddress: Hawally Suraka st.
R Mobile: (+965) 99958231. 99309369
R E-mail: email@example.com.
RDate of Birth: 24 December 1988.
RMarital Status: married.
RUniversity: Asyut University. Cairo
RFaculty: Faculty of commerce, English section.
RYear of Graduation: 2009
+Training & courses:
-A certificate of the EDU Egypt program from New horizons, which was
(Communication skills- Presentation skills-Business Engish intrmediate
Level -Customer service course).
-A certificate of ICDL.
- A certificate of IELTS general training score 6.5 august 2018.
R Training: at Cairo bank in insurance dept 2008.
R Amoun Pharmaceutical co: As secretary from Jan /2010
Dec/2010 in Asyut, EGYPT.
RWorked at: Pilates and more health club as executive secretary for 2 years in Kuwait since Jan 2012 until Dec 2013.
R Worked at: Total solutions CO as executive secretary since Jan 2015 in Kuwait until Nov 2017.
R Currently working at: Golden Dalla Co as executive secretary for G.M since Dec 2017 in Kuwait.
REnglish: Fluent written & spoken.
RArabic: Mother Tongue.
RFrench: Very Good.
R Proficient in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Internet Browsing.
R Proficient in use of Emails, formal letters , international meetings .
3- Other skills:
- Able to interact effectively with customer and Co - Workers.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly.
4- Experienced daily jobs:
- Provides administrative support to the General Manager and the Board of Directors.
- Answers and screens phone calls and manages the General Manager’s mail.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary.
- Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.
- Assists in the completion of various forms, notices, press releases and other communications, which may require posting and/or publication.
- Assists General Manager with customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Assists District personnel in meeting preparation, set-up and clean up.
- Updates District web page on a regular basis.
- Exhibits ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective resolutions.
- Suggests policy changes in order to streamline department operations.
- Exhibits willingness to ensure successful inter-departmental relationships.
- Prepares for monthly and special Board meetings.
- Completes the General Managers report, which requires input from all departments and presented to the Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support for the completion of documentation of Board agenda items.
- Provides transcription and dictation of Board meeting minutes.
- Acts as District custodian of Board meeting minutes, resolutions, Administrative Code updates and other regulated documents.
- Disseminates information to department managers and District personnel regarding changes to District documents, policies and procedures, providing
|Last Resume Update||September 30, 2018|
|Phone Number||+965 99958231|