HR Admin – Executive Secretary
Yateem Optician W.L.L, Manama, Bahrain | OCT. 2018 – Present
- Manage routinely Human Resource Administration and operational duties.
- Preparing documents for LMRA visa application, GOSI, Endorsement letter, Labour contract processing, staff residence and labour renewal, Trade license renewal, Tenancy Contract renewal, Insurance Enrolment and renewal, NHRA Optometrist License application and renewal
- Managing Employees Headcount and maintaining up to date personnel information
- Facilitate hiring process, draft employment offers and consolidate personal files for selected candidates.
- Managing the onboarding process for new employees and endorse file to accounts for payroll
- Maintain office confidential documents, passport, work permit and 201File and Licenses
- Liaise with airlines and travel agency for travel arrangement
- Administer leave management and support in monthly payroll
- Checking of emails, maintaining proper filling system.
- Arranging payments with accounts department for office expense.
- Dealings with posts, shipments, ordering of stationery, office maintenance.
- Generates reports required by the Management
- Preparing permits for Branch related maintenance and stock taking
- Facilitate Issuance of Company Circular and addressing personnel related issues
- Other duties and responsibilities include general office routine, preparing LPO and process correspondence with third parties in a timely manner
- Reporting directly to Senior Executives & Directors.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Draft all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle and maintains the confidential file of the Directors and Family Members ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare and process documents for visa application for Directors and Family Members
- Attending calls, receiving faxes, e-mails, handling correspondences and following up.
- Arranging schedules for meetings.
- Preparing travel arrangement, itineraries, hotel accommodation, place to visit, transit and all other related travel essentials for the Directors
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Prepares Family related school activities, schedules and requirements.
HR Admin Unit Head
We Support Incorporated, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines | JUL. 2017 – AUG.2018
- Management of Employees; Prepare Personnel Action Notice; Monitor/evaluates Admin Group Task Performance; Maintaining Company Central Filing System (201 Files and Confidential documents); Monthly Inventory of Company properties, Computers, and peripherals including office supplies; Maintaining records of Telecom accounts and mobile phones; Organizing Company Events, Liaison Schedule; Facilitate ID Issuance, Business cards, Billing prior to transmittal to finance (office rental, utilities, etc)
- Employee Relation for Clients; Initial point of contact of clients regarding issues and concerns of employees deployed; Solves issues and complaints
- Process and monitors Company, Government permits and accreditation requirements
- Facilitate collection of Daily Time Record; Sending email reminder on the submission deadline, printing and signing of DTRs before submitting to finance
- Prepares Board Resolutions for Human Resource and Administration
- Prepares Circular for any additional Company policy.
- Issuance of Disciplinary Memo due to Excessive Tardiness, Absences and other violations as per the Company Policy and as advised by the Management
- Monitors and update Job Description of Employees
- Handle Labor-related concerns
- Handle / safe-keep of Business Process
- Represents HR ADMIN for the quarterly meeting with all the section heads
- Prepares budget planning report for HR and ADMIN twice a year
- Assist in orientation for newly hired IT and Non-IT employees
HR Specialist (Compensation & Benefits)
Yusen Logistics Philippines, Inc.,Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines | NOV.2011 – JUL.2017
- Managed timekeeping every cut off period.
- Generating /monitoring tardiness of employee every month
- Downloading the time logs of employees for timekeeping
- Preparing Billings of Manpower providers
- Manage Company Health benefits – enrolled qualified employees and deletion of separated employees
- Issuance of the Bank Account endorsement for the payroll account
- Processing Government mandated benefits such as BIR, Philhealth, Pag- Ibig and SSS Registration
- Coordinates with Manpower agencies regarding deployment and placement
- Processing of Clearance for separated Employees; Prepare and issue Certificate of Employment
- Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees.
- Compiling the data of Employees: payroll - such as hours worked, DTR and leave forms/ 201 filing
- Interviews Applicants in the Absence of the Recruitment Specialist
- Issuance of referral or endorsement for the medical exams for applicant and updates Managers regarding the status of the application.
- Prepares Audit requirements related to Human Resource
- Facilitate and assist Employee’s Labor related concerns
|Last Resume Update||September 12, 2020|