- A detail-oriented professional with demonstrated experience in performing general accounting functions such as financial statements and reports.
- Superior analytical skills with expertise in transaction and workflow details in support of process and profit improvements.
- Collaborate effectively with business managers to resolve variances and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Excellent communicator and presenter who works well with individuals at all levels of a corporation.
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of the accounting tasks.
- I have about 5 years of experience in Accounting Field. I have worked in tally as well as other accounting application.
|Last Resume Update||January 13, 2019|
|Phone Number||+973 36646421|
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met Prepare financial management reports ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities Monitor and support taxation requirements develop and maintain financial databases prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements. Responsible for business payroll. Assist accountants with quarterly and year-end closings. Prepare Balance sheet and oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses. Prepare financial management reports, ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes, prepare for a financial audit and coordinate the audit process. Prepare monthly financial statements for a company with an annual turnover. Prepare monthly account reconciliations, review accounts payable and accounts receivable. Interview, hire, and train new employees.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) IN FINANCE
Bachelor of Commerce