Managing and prospecting properties, dealing, viewing and closing deals
Making a good network and client database
Maintaining a good after-sales service with the clients
Training in CRM systems (TOMS CRM)
Negotiate and conclude leases transactions
Hotel & travel booking arrangements
Computer and technical literacy
Attention to detail
Excellent communications skills written and verbal
|Last Resume Update||October 1, 2018|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
• Handle all enquirers with professional care and attention within strict company timelines.
• Assisting and consulting clients throughout the buying or leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information.
• Arrange and accompany viewings in coordination with the Clients and Listing Coordinators.
• To Liaise with the VIP clients in order to accommodate their Buying and rental requirements.
• To establish and build long term effective, positive, and professional working relationships with internal/ external clients/ potential and existing clients (Landlords, Tenants, Investors, Developers Roots Land colleagues)
• Negotiate and conclude leases and sales transactions through to the completion transfer.
• Achievement is to have a satisfied client at the end of the business deal.
• Call or email landlords asking for the availability of their unit and other information needed.
• Provide a professional and timely response to all customer/client inquiries in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Manage daily tasks and track customer correspondence in systems for reporting and analysis.
• Encode and updating clients and landlords details in CRM systems.
• Encode the Lead received daily in CRM system and updates.
• Meet or exceed defined performance expectations established for quality and service.
• Discuss with the Real Estate Agent and Landlord the price and other details in contract, necessary to make the deal possible.
• Request the required documents from the Landlords to be able to close the deal.
• Prepare tenancy contract, addendum and selling contract according to the case.
Admin Team Assistant
Responsibilities in detail :
Purchasing & Co.
• Business travel (handling of agent & making entire travel arrangements
• Local accommodation (hotel bookings and company apartments)
• Arrange rental cars locally
• Stationary (taking care of availability & ordering)
• Ordering and management business cards
General administrative support
• Archive, filing of proposals
• Telephone list (incl. handling of Etisalat bills
• General support for filing for Managers
• Partly: Calendar & Email management of Regional Director / HR Manager
• Drafting of letters / invitation etc.
• Guest relations (reception desk)
• Mail pre-check / sorting, mail delivery, mail tracking system (log file)
• Maintaining data security / back up of server (incl. bank locker) in cooperation with IT firm
• C0-operation regarding all other tasks with office assistants in the region (KSA & Jordan and HQ / subsidiaries in Germany
• Acquisition support (preparation & adjustment of presentations)
• Project support (various tasks)
• Hospitality for guests / visitors
• Front desk operations ( telephone, visitor reception etc)
• First point contact, managing sales people without appointment
Administrative HR Support
• Maintain HR files
• Leave list (Maintaining overview of leave requests and leave days
• Receiving invoices, getting approvals from Project Managers
• Drafting bank transfer request
• Responsible management of visas, health insurance (communication) and other administrative HR work
• Close cooperation with HR Manager, PRO/ Sponsor and driver/assistant PRO regarding visas Health insurance and Labor contracts application
• Preparation of NOCs and other letters upon request
• Supporting recruitment process (CV lay-outing, formatting, etc)
PA to Managing Director
• Provide general secretarial / administration support to Senior Managers & Directors, also including working on other family matters.
• Coordinate office management activities to aid executives.
• Research and compile confidential documents.
• Take and record minutes of the meeting.
• Screen incoming correspondence and ensure delivery to intended recipient.
• Create and maintain a liaison between executives.
• Compose letters and other correspondence.
• Produce reports and charts.
• Prepare meeting agendas and collect related material.
• Review and proofread documents for executives’ signatures.
• Maintained diaries and arranged appointments.
• Compile and maintain control records and related, posts changes to computerized or manual control records, releases documents and notify affected departments.
• Receiving all incoming documents to recording and have they check by Managing Director before distribution to all departments.
• Prepare reports and memorandum.
• Responsible for answering & screening telephone calls & face to face enquiries.
• Making appointments and arranging travel and accommodation.
• Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post.
• Producing board meeting papers, agendas, and facilities for meetings.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration