A management assignment with a reputed construction companies:
- Postgraduate Electrical (MSc) Electromechanical (BSc) Engineer with 26 years of rich projects and construction management experience. Worked on landmark projects like SANG projects, Riyadh Metro, KAPSARC, ITCC (DATA Center-MEP Works), princess Noura University, KAUST, Head Quarter of the Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanby, Riyadh Refinery, Yanbu Refinery, Jubail Refinery and largest oil & gas facility plan in world in Abqaiq city. Experience of industrial projects for clients like Saudi ARAMCO, SABIC, SCECO & SAMREF. Completed all engineering for electrical packages of LAMAR towers, a 2x73 stories mixed-use development.
- Extensive Experience of anchoring construction of projects from concept development through construction to completion and handover.
- Skilled in planning & scheduling, resources mobilization & utilization, monitoring & control of all site activities, ensuring completion on time, within budgets, meeting company objectives and fulfilling client expectations.
- Comprehensive technical expertise of construction methods, codes, standards & engineering practices and project management principles.
- Deft in building and management relations with all stakeholders-clients, consultants, contractors, vendors, designers, engineers and internal departments.
- Proficient in leading multinational cross functional teams and supervising large workforces eliciting superior performances.
- Proactive, results driven manager delivering excellence through effective communication, coordination, planning and execution.
|Last Resume Update||November 13, 2020|
|Address||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|