A BIM Specialist with expertise in working BIM collaborative environment and project designer.
I have 6+ years of extensive experience in all phases of large-scale projects ranging from residential, commercial, hospitality, offices to mixed-use facilities.
Seeking a position as an architect to learn and understand international practices in design & execution
with an organization that offers opportunity for future growth, contribution and advancement.
|Last Resume Update||August 18, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India|
• Development of all stages working and construction
drawings of various projects.
• Preparation of client’s presentations and project
• Setting up of BIM deliverables for projects and timely
assessment of Revit working models by monitoring
clash detection and BIM Collab systems.
• Administered BIM execution plan and ensured
delivery of BIM submittals that are timely, accurate
and drive operation efficiency.
• Tracked project progress and quality of deliverables
along with managing teams of 8+ architects to
achieve objectives for final design of Okaz Resort,
• Coordinated with various engineering disciplines such
as mechanical, electrical, structural, geotechnical,
transportation etc. to derive optimized design and
engineering solutions for project of various typologies.
• Preparation of RFI replies, reviewed consultant’s
drawings and ensure all quality check of deliverables.
• Collaborated with IT to establish and implement
processes, QC procedures and standards related to
• Actively contributed in the departmental training
development and awareness programs for building
• Preparation of conceptual sketches and schematic drawings along with conceptual
• Transforming the ideas into presentation drawings, working drawings and detail drawings.
• Effective and solution-oriented discussions with clients by means of explanatory aids like
power point presentations, Study models (Physical models) & presentation models (digital
• Monitoring project progress by effective co-ordination with other disciplines like structural
and MEP consultants, material distributors and execution/contractor’s team on sites.
• Facilitating site visits and documenting progress of construction along with other reports.
Bachelors in Architecture