- I’ m having twenty one years of service experience and more than twelve years experience in management level, My latest employment was in Singapore based company as a Senior accountant ,Now im immediately available for work and salary would be negoitableTks
R P G Rajapaksha
|Last Resume Update||February 1, 2019|
|Address||Nittambuwa, Sri Lanka|
I do consultancy for organizations orgainizing their internal controls and financial planning and account preparation matters of medium sized young organizations
I worked for the Keith Morton Security Limited in the capacity of Senior Accountant and engaged in routine duties such as,
• Strategic Planning and Decision making.
• Evaluation of stakeholder return reviews.
• Supervision of Preparation of monthly payroll and accounts
• Overseeing the credit recovery and management of the organization
• Cash flow management
• Performing monthly, year to date Financial Reporting
• Supervision of computation of CPF and tax submissions.
I worked for the “Promotees Private Limited” in the capacity of Senior Accountant since May 2012 to march 2016; I held knowledge, roles and responsibilities such as,
• SAP based knowledge and operation
• Hands in Internal controls, compliance
• Strategic development and process improvement
• Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance analysis
• Performing monthly year to date Financial Reporting
• Consulting financial advice on management decision making
• Supervision of preparation of annual reports
• Supervision of Computation of taxes
• Cash flow projection
• Supervision of maintenance of Account payables
• Credit Management
• Collection of credits
• Maintenance of debtor accounts
I had been occupied with all the credit control monitoring and regulating functions of the above organization. I handled a debtor’s portfolio around LKR 2 Billions and being worked as the head of credit control department with 13 subordinates. In the role of duties, I had to communicate with more than 1000 debtors including corporate debtors, government institutions, institutional debtors, finance companies, insurance brokers and individual debtors. Handled and initiated periodic credit control meetings as a part of recovering over dues and the regulation of credit control policies.
November 1996 to July 2008
Was handling the function of finalization of accounts also included the functions of reconciliation of Bank accounts, maintenance of debtor ledger accounts, supervision of Trainee staffand preperation of management reports .
Master of Business Administration ( Specialized in Finance)
University of Southern Queensland(2009/12)
Master of Business Administration- Finance Special (GPA – 4.06)
➢ Economics for Managers
➢ Corporate Finance
➢ Australian Law and Business
➢ Manage’t and Organis’l
➢ Marketing Management
➢ Info Systems For Managers
➢ International Financial management ➢ Accounting for Managers
➢ Strategic Management
➢ Investment Manage’t Strategies
➢ Business Ethics and Sustainability ➢ Decision Support Tools
Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Financial Administration
Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Financial Administration (Co -
ordinated by ICASL).
Executive diploma in accounting and finance
Chartered Accountancy -Level 2