An Experienced HSE PROFESSIONAL with vast years of experiences in Various Sectors Ranging from EPC oil and Gas (both Brownfield and Greenfield Areas) petrochemical, Hydrocarbon, Mechanical and Civil Construction in Gulf Cooperation Countries, with ability to analyse operations, pinpoint areas for improvement and redesigned, implement plans to guaranty best and efficient Safe workplace practice also to control, monitor and improve the safety at work activities, with the aims of improving, preventing and helping to control occupational Risks, and minimizing operational loss in a reputable organization that offers innovative service. Possess in-depth understanding of various safety methods; proven skills in Safe System Of Work, PMC role such managing, Supervising ,coordinating and leading variety of people and projects in line with best Local and International safety practices across different stages of the project. Excellent understanding of technical and fundamental issues relating to implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental Management System such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 145001 within Various Industries.
Skills and competency:
• Communicating the Project safety standards, rules and regulations as captured in the PMC and EPC Contractor’s HSSE plans and procedures to PMC and EPC Contractor personnel
• Monitor and enforce the adherence to the safety standards, rules and regulations
• Maintaining and enforcing housekeeping and hygiene standards inside the construction areas including offices, canteens, restrooms and change rooms
• Ensuring construction is executed in accordance with applicable specifications, drawings and standards with special emphasis on revision control
• Participate in regular on site EPC Contractor progress meetings, actively participate in interface coordination meetings and attend other project meetings as required
• Ensure work and quality related inspections are carried out in accordance with the PMC Quality Management System (QMS) and approved Inspection and Test Plans
• Ensure the results of quality inspections and non-conformances are registered and properly documented, remedial actions are defined, effectively implemented and closed out
• Review the EPC Contractors’ progress and productivity measurement reports and advising the Construction Manager on trends or occurrences with a possible negative impact
• Ensure instructions for approved scope changes are issued, processed and efficiently implemented
• Coordinate commissioning activities with the PMC Commissioning staff and EPC Contractor, provide input into the Commissioning Program
• Give input for the monthly construction progress report and other project reporting requirements
• Review the EPC Contractor submitted look-ahead schedules and advises the Construction Manager on activities start / finish deviations from the construction planning with a possible negative impact.
I am passionate about workplace safety and wellbeing and given the opportunity, I would apply myself with energy and enthusiasm to this position. I believe I could make a valuable contribution to your HSE team in the organization. And I’m looking forward to working with you soon.
- Thank you,
|Last Resume Update||September 22, 2020|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|