-Sales and Marketing - Relationship Management -Direct Marketing -Business Development
-Customer Relatioship -Team Management
- An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational
- 2+ years of experience working as team leader for a diverse variety of organization and client.
- Exposure in market development, product positioning & handling distribution network.
- Result oriented achievers with excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration
|Last Resume Update||July 4, 2019|
• Organized and designed displays for the floor of the department to attract customer.
• Set weekly sales and perform daily shoe audits ensuring all products are displayed.
• Knowledge of the shoe types and comfort levels.
• Always trying to upgrade the sale with more products.
• Planning and Implementing sales strategies
• Assist the Store Manager in Store Operations
Key Account Executive
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
Sales Team Leader
• Connect with business associates and customers on a regular basis.
• Manage social media marketing campaign and day-to-day activities.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities.
• Act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
• Forecasting & planning monthly and quarterly sales target and executing them in a given period
• New retail outlet addition to increase sales.
• Tracking daily sales, maintain sale record, report to seniors.
• Planning and Implementing sales strategies.
• Coordinating Brand Promotion Events.
• Distributor Handling and the issues with regards to their claim.
• Developing dealer and distributor network.
• Facilitate timely feedback for all activities as per guidelines.
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
IN (HR & Marketing)
BACHELOR IN SCIENCE (B.Sc)
IN (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry)