- Providing HR management functions as manpower planning, selection, recruiting, compensation, appraising, performance appraisal and training and career development for the whole group.
- Proven record of performance rated Exceed in last 6 years.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Excellent organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong experience of inside out HR operations, trends and services.
- Ability to deal effectively with employees, management and customers, both existing and potential
- Outstanding team builder and leader, managing HR teams in a highly demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding interpersonal, and customer relation skills.
- Energetic, outgoing, innovative and self-motivated.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
- Positive and can do attitude.
|Last Resume Update||September 30, 2018|
|Address||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
Senior Human Resources Supervisor
Implements and administrate HR policies and procedures in accordance with the organization’s goals and that in complains with professional standards and regulatory and requirements and law.
Handle the whole recruitment and selection process for all of the vacant positions within different levels.
Handle and Support the process of organizational planning that structure, job design, and manpower forecasting throughout company different projects.
Prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Administration and HR Departments in Western Area.
Oversees the effective implementation of all Career development and HR programs and principles that according to DHL – HR guidance.
Evaluates the effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods of development and sponsorship.
Monitors, verifies, and authorizes performance appraisals and other performance surveys in accordance with established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Keeps the HR Head and Operation Director abreast of discrepancies and related problems.
Human Resources Supervisor
Implement an effective recruitment and selection process for the employees.
Defining the training needs to the employees and chose the most suitable training center that meets the training objectives.
Remuneration study to compare our salary scale with Saudi Labor Market and the Industry, which we are part of.
Processing employee’s final settlement and calculated the end of service reward for the employees.
Preparation of the monthly report. The monthly report contains the manpower movement such as how many employees joined or left the company, promotion, increase salary and salary deductions etc.
Medical Insurance: Addition, cancellation and financial claims for employees and their family.
Government relations prepare all documents relevant to the Government departments such as Passport office, labor office and traffic office etc.
Processing employee vacations and leave financial settlement: preparing the leave settlement for the employee, this includes the salary, airfare tickets if applicable.
Processing employee’s final settlement: prepare and calculated the end of service reward for the employee.
Government relations: Prepare all documents relevant to the Government departments such as Passport office, labor office and traffic office etc.
Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication and Public Relation/Advertising