- Highly creative “Senior Interior Designer and Presentation Specialist “with 3+ years’ experience and also has 5+years of experience on supervision in “Hospitality Management “, who is team orientated with good interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability to liaise directly with clients and handled multiple projects from the beginning to the end.
- Has great attention to detail and a strong passion for design and creativity, whilst looking to also progress into Computer Aided Designing and Drafting (CADD) and to advance my creativity as the technology develops.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and solve practical issues.
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creation of Interior, Architectural Building Information Models (BIM).
- Deft with conceptualize designing, design development, construction documentation, design coordination services and checking standards using standards and coordination software, and interaction with clients and other consultants in many disciplines, including Architecture, Structure, and MEP (BIM).
|Last Resume Update||February 18, 2019|
• To oversee the day-to-day Steam cleaning operations at Crown Casino Towers.
• Managing, training and mentoring team members,
• Actively promoting a positive and safe work environment
• Communication and compliance with organizational principles, standards, policies and procedures.
• Worked as OHS (Operational Health and Safety) Representative for one year.
2012 Diploma in Management CIC, Melbourne, Australia.