Seeking a challenging position in the field of Accounts and Auditing in an esteemed organization, where I can use my past experience that will enhance the company’s development and enrich the professional skills.
|Last Resume Update||October 2, 2018|
|Address||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
Account Manager,Credit Controller
• Review all previous agreements with clients and updated in terms of customer files and credit limits
• Rewrite request to open the account for the customers to which there is all the information you give enough is known about customers in terms of people authorized to sign official papers on the company and persons authorized to sign the purchase orders and receiving the goods and all methods of communication in the company.
• Study all requests to open account new customers and visit the customer site and show the administration's opinion on the status of the client to the appropriate Decision Support
• Control of all invoices sales on credit terms of matching the signing of the order of people authorized to sign and receive the client for the quantities required and the signature and receipt of customer bills in a timely manner without delay
• Monitoring customer payment of amounts owed to them and close customer accounts in arrears on payment
• Give a report of the administration for the movement of customers in terms of pay and the movement of the account and the account turnover of the Year
• Set a target monthly collection of the branches, delegates and give quarterly reports to exchange currency debt collection for delegates achieved the targets, and calculating the commissions
• report on the collection section according to the salesperson and the customer
• The work of a monthly report on the movement of customer accounts, in total and in detail for sales and collection
• Matching customer accounts on a quarterly basis
• Delegates support in solving problems related in the accounts of customers in terms of achievement or differences account
• Classifies accounting documents and makes accounting entries.
• Check accounting books and records.
• Preparing trial balance, check lists, reconciliation and other proofs.
• Make adjustments with banks, suppliers and customers.
• Preparing all general vouchers to ensure accurate record keeping.
• Preparing all end period and reconciliation entries to ensure that all pertinent information is recorded.
• Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget costs to actual costs.
• Preparing yearly budget and allocating and following up.
• control all site accounting issue, cash, invoices, payroll, accounts receivable
Bachelor Degree of Science (B.Sc) Accounting.