Address: H:-34/C, Mata Krishna Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092, India
Contact No: +91 9953490806, +91 11 22427654 /
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
I portray myself as Senior IT professional related to IT Infrastructure & Asset Management / Network & System Administration / Vendor Management / Project Management / Technical Support / Team Management. I have a desire to work within an environment that supports and nurtures strong teamwork and a collaborative approach to achieving outcomes.
Network Planning & Creation IT Infrastructure Management
Vendor Management System Administration
IT Asset Management Server Administration
IT Operations Technical Support
Team Management Strategic Planning
Budgeting & Cost Analysis Liaison & Negotiation
Presently Associated with Pronk Multiservice India (P) Limited as Manager – IT and Solutions(India & UAE).
- Adept at analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting and up-gradation for complex information systems management.
- Skilled in System Administration on latest Technologies, Hardware & Networking, Exchange Server and Configuration of Router, Switches, etc.
- Insightful experience in monitoring & tracking projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Expertise in spearheading dedicated teams for running successful process operations; well versed with vendor management, negotiation and procurement of IT equipment.
- An enterprising leader with distinguished abilities in motivating team members to maintain deliverables as per the given SLAs.
PROFESSINAL CERTIFICATIONS & DIPLOMA
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in the year 2004.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer-2000 Track (MCSE 2k) in the year 2000.
- RHCE Certification
- Diploma in Basic Electronics and Hardware of 18 Months at Jetking in the year 1995.
- Diploma in Multimedia and Advanced Diploma in Advanced Graphics from Priyadarshini Institute in the year 1997 and 2002 respectively.
Networking Protocols & Tools DNS & DHCP
Servers Windows 2000 & 2003 server, ISA Server, Linux Proxy, Active Directory, Web & Email Server, IIS 6 & 7, WSUS server
Operating Systems Windows9x, NT, 4.0, 2000, 10, XP, Win7, Win8, Linux
Handheld N/W devices Cisco routers, Switches, Modem & D-Link wireless
Microsoft Technologies Streaming Video and Video Conferencing
Messaging MDaemon, Outlook Express, MS Outlook, E-mailgate
Others MDaemon, Outlook Express, MS Outlook, E-mailgate Remote Admin tools, Wireless networking, Veritas, Linux (Red hat), NT backup, NAS, Router, Switches, Linux Virtualization (RHCVA), familiar with Windows 2008 server
At Pronk Multiservice India (P) Ltd., Faridabad
- Managing and Supporting the overall IT infrastructure across India and UAE;
- Distinction of overseeing total 6 offices in India and Remote Support UAE office.
At Freight Systems (I) Private Limited, New Delhi
- Received Best Performer Award for the year 2007-2008.
- Pivotal in single handedly managing the overall IT infrastructure across North India; successfully handled 3 different phases of the project for 54 months and the third phase is still in progress.
- Essayed a key role in setting-up the Network and IT Infrastructure at 3 new offices in Gurgaon, Haryana; Okhla, Delhi and Interem, Gurgaon.
- Distinction of overseeing total 9 offices in North India and one office in Eastern India.
At Multivirt India (P) Ltd., New Delhi
- Contributed significantly in restructuring the in-house networking thereby making it more efficient and secure.
- Instrumental in recovering the 120 GB of critical media content-edited data for Zee Jagran.
- Successfully implemented key projects for clients including installation and maintenance of:
- Two Window 2000 Servers with fourteen clients at Zee, Mumbai.
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server with ten clients for Video broadcast of School - The Banyan, Delhi.
- One Windows 2000 Server and multiple computers at EMPC, IGNOU, New Delhi.
MicroWorld Software Services, New Delhi
- Distinction of working with various key clients including Bajaj Electricals, Thomas Cook, Cox & Kings & IREDA.
- Appreciated by client (CMS) for rendering efficient data recovery service; got appreciation letter for the same.
Freight Systems India Pvt. Ltd. (Since’05 to April’18)
Deputy Manager-IT (North & East India)
- Managing the IT infrastructure across all offices of the company in North India and providing round the clock technical support for faultless operations.
- Handling network consisting of Servers, MPLS, ERP, ILL & Broadband links and related networking equipment, configuring routers, switches, serves, etc; troubleshooting related issues and taking timely backups.
- Enhanced the infrastructure by preparing and implementing strategy, plans & budgets.
- Working on the backup data in NAS devices; recommending right technology as per company’s need and assessing the same.
- Negotiating contracts for all products & services as well as Developing & managing vendors; Maintaining various software licenses and IT assets inventory.
- Installing, configuring, administering and maintaining new equipment and software; utilizing the network for peak performance and enhancing the network security.
- Designing systems processes and MIS formats to monitor resources.
2002 – 2005 Multivirt India (P) Limited, New Delhi
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Designed and created networks (cabling & wireless) and interacted with the customers’ technical team to resolve support related issues, as per the client’s workflow requirement.
- Ensured continuity of business through supporting client’s technical team for their laptops and desktops also keeping in mind the downtime as well as in compliance with SLA’s for response time and network uptime.
2002 –2002 Zaitech Systems (P) Limited, New Delhi Executive – Technical Support
- Provided support for hardware, operating systems, business software and installed the same and anti-virus software for several clients.
- Carried out anti-virus software installation at various branches of the client - ICICI Bank.
1996 – 2002 Micro World Software Services, New Delhi Resident Engineer
- Extended software support for Antivirus, Email Gate (Email Server), etc.
KEY PROJECTS HANDLED
At Freight Systems (I) Private Limited, New Delhi
- Set-up and configured Wireline and Wireless network at FSL and Interem, Gurgoan.
- Undertook network and IP restructuring at Gurgaon and Delhi
- Installed Proxy Server-602 LAN Suite that led to more efficient usage of the bandwidth.
- Setup wireless network at the GGL line and FSL Corporate , Nehru Place
- Configured network printing at FSL Regional and Corporate.
- Networking in Okhla including Wireline and Wireless.
- Networking in New Office site at Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon - 5 offices (Call Centre)
MCA IGNOU 2006
B.Com. Delhi University 1996
Date of Birth 2nd May, 1976
References Available upon request
|Last Resume Update||January 25, 2019|