THOWFEEQ ABUSHOOD email@example.com
Mobile No: +91 9095827640
Serve as the administrative assistant / Document Controller / Secretary to a cabinet level staff member Relieve executive of routine tasks and ensure smooth and efficient administrative operation of the department. Set daily priorities based on knowledge of the overall functions of the department.
Essential Functions: AES ARABIA LTD Responsibilities:
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners Document expenses and hand in reports,
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties Support and facilitate the completion of regular Reports
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company Policies
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assists with new employee orientation (e.g. introducing personnel, payroll, and benefit policies,Assisting with enrollment forms, etc.)For the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes.
- Greets individuals entering the office (e.g. visitors, staff, applicants, etc.) for the
Purpose of responding to inquiries and/or directing individuals to appropriate location.
Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd Responsibilities
- Copy, scan and store documents, Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams,File documents in physical and digital records,Create templates for future use and Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization,Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement,Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Apollo Hospital Enterprises LTD Responsibilities
- Established a private clinical practice serving mental and health needs of Children and families
- Successfully built the business through the networking of referrals obtained from pediatric practices and multiple area physicians while working full time with other community agencies
- Diagnostic treatment and recommendation of care for and individual family therapy
- Pharmacist and Management of CHENNAI MEDICALS – CHENNAI (INDIA)
From May 2018 untill
- Pharmacist and Management of AL AQSA MEDICALS – LALPET (INDIA)
From October 2017 to April 2018
- Admin Coordinator AES ARABIA LTD – RIYADH
From August 2013 to August 2017 (4 yrs.)
- Secretary RABIA HOSPITAL - RIYADH
From April 2013 to August 2013 (4Month)
- Document Controller at ORDAIN HEALTH CARE GLOBLE PVT LTD. INDIA
From January 2011 to January 2013 (2 yrs.)
- Pharmacist in APPOLLO HOSPITAL ENTERPRISES LTD INDIA
From October 2008 to November 2010 (2 yrs.)
- Completed Diploma in Pharmacy in Annamalai University, India at April 2008 with first class.
- Completed Higher Secondary in Government Higher Secondary School, India at April 2006.
- Completed SSLC in Muslim High School, India at April 2004.
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 23/04/1988
Languages known : English, Arabic ,Hindi & Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : H7832656
Date of Expiry : 10/01/2020
I hereby declared that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|Last Resume Update||September 27, 2018|
|Phone Number||+91 9095827640|