Excellent communication skills (both Arabic and English);
• Strong background of UAE Labor law;
• Creative and solution-oriented;
• Excellent organization skills;
• With a valid UAE driver's license
• Responsible for communicating with the government and local agency with regards to the organization.
• Responsible for arranging visa, permits
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labor and immigration rules to keep the company abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment and business visas to ensure that the visas are processed in a timely manner to support the business.
• Renew, update and maintain all employees and their dependents' visas, labor cards, and labor contracts in a timely manner to ensure that the company's records are up-to-date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such as driving license, car registrations, site passes (CNIA), accommodation and legal requirements to ensure that PR services are provided as required.
• Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
• Renew and maintain all company's leases in the UAE before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments.
• Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
• Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required.
• Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times.
|Last Resume Update||September 25, 2018|
|Address||ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates|