|Date Posted||June 4, 2021|
Computer & IT
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Windows Administrator for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following Skillsets and terms & conditions.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated industry experience supporting and or rolling out Microsoft 365 productivity tools (Exchange online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, azure information protection).
- Working experience with migrating user mailbox from premise mailbox to exchange online.
- Setup configuration related to exchange online connection, Hybrid trust, mail flow, free busy connectors.
- Setup and Configure rights management, DLP, and AIP polices to protect user workspace.
- Facilitate secure data access using BYOD by leveraging Intune protection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to Office 365 services.
- Administer and support Office 365 Azure. Manage Office365 environment at L3 level.
- Setup and administer OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Email retention, litigation hold, eDiscovery and compliance of exchange online.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of Exchange Database related issue. Should know the mail flow in details for Exchange/O365. Should have knowledge of different type of connectors available in exchange/Office 365. Knowledge of Hybrid environment (Exchange 2016 with O365)
- Knowledge of Single sign of with O365.
- Basic Knowledge of ADFS/SAML/OAuth
- Basic knowledge on Mail Archiving software
- Knowledge on Lync/Skype/Teams for business
- Sound knowledge in troubleshooting and configuration of Anti-spam.
- Working knowledge on M365 backup products will be of added advantage.
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades. Support and maintain the Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and other applications.
- Providing maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software issues
- Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Organizational Units (OUs), domain controllers (DCs), and Trusts.
- Partner with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit controls
- Act as the single point of contact for P1 and P2 incidents, perform business impact assessments, coordinate and carryout suitable resolution involving key technical teams including Microsoft. Provide problem resolution reports for management as required.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Interested candidates can send their CV