|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
To supervise the overall activities being carried out in the Warehouse and to ensure a smooth, cost-effective and efficient flow of raw materials, resources, and finished goods through the internal supply chain.
- Administer the daily activities of the warehouse (maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items).
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure timely availability of general consumables.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Ensure shipments and inventory transaction accuracy.
- Ensure accurate and complete data is entered in the ERP system.
- Implement and ensure proper procedures for the efficient flow of Raw Material through the internal supply chain
- Investigate & interpret any unusual fluctuation in raw material usage in production.
- Propose disposal plans for scrap materials; assure timely delivery by suppliers, stacking and utilization of storage space, FIFO, perishable materials tracking.
- Delegate internal works to the team and train them to develop their interpersonal and professional knowledge.
- Practice and update existing methodologies to improve personal as well as team efficiency - Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- In charge of inventory management. Ensure timely and accurate cycle count for the entire inventory.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices. To implement best practices for Inventory Management.
- Should have a basic understanding of INCO terms, material grades & specifications.
- To maintain 3PL Service/ Inventory stored in External Warehouse
- Indian, Egyptian, Philippines
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Bachelor s Degree or Warehouse Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (in a manufacturing setting is preferred)
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system and MS Office proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be familiar in ISO procedures, 6S, Lean management, Basic Safety, Quality Management
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates can send their CV