|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|Street Address||Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain|
Trader Vic's Bahrain is urgently looking for candidates for Waitress. Preferably Asian nationals (Myanmar, Nepalese, Thai, Bhutanese and and Vietnamese).
Trader Vic's is a Polynesian themed restaurant and bar, a franchise originated from Oakland, California. It is situated in the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Restaurant serves fusion food with 130 seats. Its Boathouse bar is known for the famous signature cocktails like Mai Tai and Tiki Puka-puka.
If you are young and ready to take on this exciting role, apply with us.
- Ensure dishes are correctly brought to the guest in a timely manner.
- Assist with the daily table-setting and Mise en Place.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of each assigned table.
- Responsible for checking the food served (ie. portion size, presentation & correct order).
- Responsible for serving dishes before and clearing dishes after each course.
- Responsible for the satisfaction of all guests assigned to you for the duration of their stay in the restaurant.
- Report all issues and complaints to the Captain Waiter.
- Obey to hygiene, food safety and cleanliness regulation in accordance with SOP.
- Assist the Captain Waiter as required.
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area at all times.
- Operate in accordance with SOP at all times.
- Attend scheduled training sessions and team meetings as requested by management.
- Be fully aware of the licensing regulations and abide by these rules.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Always take initiative to help others.
- Always be present on your assigned section within the restaurant floor.
Interested candidates can send their CV