|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2020|
Science & Engineering
System Engineer Job Post
With over 5000 active users on the daily basis, over 80 physical and virtual servers and SAN storages, we need a Microsoft certified system engineer with 6+ years of experience who can handle this challenging environment professionally.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Managing, securing and monitoring all installed systems like Active directory, DHCP, File Server WSUS, and all other application servers including HIS servers, etc.
- Preparing brand-new servers by configuring the RAID, installing OS, installing all the rules and fractures required for the solution that will be implemented on these servers.
- Managing and maintaining SAN storages.
- Managing the quota and the security settings of the users who are using the file server.
- Installing, configuring, and renewing SSL certificates on Apache and IIS servers.
- Managing, monitoring and securing Apache web servers.
- Managing, monitoring and securing IIS web servers.
- Managing, monitoring and securing Exchange servers.
- Troubleshooting server, SAN storage, and user’s system issues.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- 6+ relevant work experience.
- MCSE certification.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or similar.
- Very good English language level.
- Very good Arabic language level.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Hyper-V technology.
- Expert knowledge and experience with network technologies.
Interested candidates can send their CV