|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Admin & Office
- Issue materials as per approved procedures to ensure materials issued are as per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnel.
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in pre designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling.
- To assist and advise the Head of Procurement & Legal as well as the rest of the organization on all procurement issues Participate in the Job Safety Analysis
- Ensuring the equipment is locked out and the work area is safe prior to commencing with maintenance or repair work
- Select proper storage areas and store articles in bins, racks, shelves, floor or yard areas.
- Issue materials, supplies, tools, parts and equipment, obtaining proper records and requisitions.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, quarterly inventory, mid -year inventory, year-end inventory and physical inventory and prepare year-end inventory reports.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Attending to breakdowns
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
After hours unplanned Maintenance events:
- Identifying tools, materials and resources required
- Checking material availability
- Attends to the Mechanic needs in breakdown repairs
Minimum experience: 3 years of experience as a storekeeper
Interested candidates can send their CV