|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
Science & Engineering
A leading Saudi Arabia based Company is looking for a Solar Electrical Technician.
The following are the highlights of the required candidate.
- Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs
or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
- Good command of Arabic & English.
- Has the ability to work as a team worker.
- Has the ability to refer & follow the company procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, install & maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in
compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. Knowledge about electrical work such as current & voltage checks.
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings,
schematics, and instructions.
- Install solar energy batteries.
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings.
- Install module array interconnect wiring, implementing measures to disable arrays during installation.
- Identify methods for laying out, orienting, and mounting modules or arrays to ensure efficient
installation, electrical configuration, or system maintenance.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements for all parts of the photovoltaic (PV) system electrical circuit.
- Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
- For Saudi expats only.
- CV with new and latest photo.
- Preferred with valid driver's license.
Interested candidates can send their CV