|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2020|
Science & Engineering
Site Engineer (Civil or Architect) only.
We are looking for a site engineer with F&B experience. Supervise multi sites. to work on a Riyadh based company (work can be in or outside Riyadh).
The candidate should be civil engineer or architect with good experience in finishing work.
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- set out, level and survey the site
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors - this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects
- plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Salary upon interview.
Salary + bonus + car + medical insurance+ vacation allowance + ticket
Interested candidates can send their CV