|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
A highly reputed organisation is looking for a qualified Service Manager to join our team in Dubai.
- Supervise the whole service operations and make sure every single service is carried out at the highest standards
- Attend to the queries, needs, and complaints of service customers
- Schedule the work among technicians
- Control daily workflow and service productivity
- Communicate with factories regarding warranties, parts delays, issues, etc.
- Update customers on their service requirements; i.e., status of bikes for service, parts ordered, warranty issues, etc.
- Follow up on warranty payments and parts orders
- Lead and guide the after-sales team
- Making sure the service area is always in order, clean, and presentable to customers
- Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Technical background from automotive industry preferably in motorcycle
- Technical product knowledge for different manufacturers
- At least 5 years relevant experience in similar position
- Details and process oriented person, a motorcycle enthusiast
- Computer skills, experience of ERP Software
- Managerial skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
Interested candidates can send their CV